or Connect

Posts by lgeicher

MoK, I think you and I run roughly the same waist size. I have the fisherman's in a size small and they fit very well. These are almost a "one size fits all" style. The waist actually measures out at almost 48 inches on the smalls, still plenty of fabric left to fold over. I usually wear a 38 or XL in all EG pants. Hope this helps out. I know that Canvas Malibu still had some in navy available. Take care, Lance
Does anyone know what Bloomindales in SF has brought in from this season?
Willing to trade/sell unworn NWT FW14 Lafayette in red, rodeo plaid sz. XL (stock pics. from TBB). Interested in fatigues from any season except the slightly off green ripstop from SS14 (XL or 38).
Has anyone purchased anything in or handled the charcoal diamond pique? Seems like quite a bold texture, Just hoping someone could describe the feel and weight of the fabric. Take care.
MoK,I had emailed Nepenthes last week and they had several variations of the balloon pants in sz. XL and L, they may still have some available. TBB had 38's in all three of their SS15 cinch pants, but they were gone within a day or two.Take care.
No need to stop So do cinches and E-1's (the XL)...but only 2-3 shops ever stock them and when they do, they have a single pair. Haven't found any E-1's in XL from this season anywhere yet. TBB can always be counted on for bringing in the larger sizes but the pants go fast. The only others I know of are MAC and Jackstraw (might be worth calling MoK).Your insight and help is always appreciated.
Unfortunately my problem tends to reside it the waist measurements. I wish I had the self-discipline to make a TTS 36 work for me, but I really need that extra inch or inch and a half!
Sadly, I believe it is for me as well.
Could you please provide the actual waist measurement for the fatigues? Not trusting the variance of most retailer posted measurements, OI Polloi is suggesting they run huge while others are posting TTS.
FYI, Industrie Denim took over the American Rag store several years ago...they haven't stocked EG for several seasons.