or Connect

Posts by Levantine

After you were it a few times it becomes softer and softer without losing its form.
Yes the usual cost
I chose a light olive green There are more than 50-60 colours to choose from
My advice: keep the lapel as it is. I thought of asking Lorenzo to change the design but fortunately I did not. Gia can button the jacket all the way to the top. Perfect for a cold day when you are carrying no coat. I was in Istanbul last December and walked for hours along the Bosphorus against a bitter cold wind from the north. The buttoned up yak jacket kept me nice and warm
My advice: keep the lapel as it is. I thought of asking Lorenzo to change the design but fortunately I did not. Gia can button the jacket all the way to the top. Perfect for a cold day when you are carrying no coat. I was in Istanbul last December and walked for hours along the Bosphorus against a bitter cold wind from the north. The buttoned up yak jacket kept me nice and warm
if I remember correctly, depending on the fabric and how much hand work you want, from 250 euros up to 300+
I have a few shirts from Maria Frittolini and the shirts are impressive both in terms if cut and workmanship. She is very easy to work with and extremely flexible.