or Connect

Posts by Biff

Can anybody tell me how much shrinkage I can expect on the inseam of the Flathead BSP's? Thanks in advance.
Can anybody tell me how much shrinkage I can expect on the inseam of the Flathead BSP's? Thanks in advance.
I'm about your height and, as a general rule, I hem to about 30.5" - 31.5" for some stacking...
...thinking about copping a pair of the 710 black shadows from BiG... would the sizing be comparable to the regular 710's? any help would be greatly appreciated...
Hey all... Interested in purchasing a pair of xx-013's and was wondering about sizing... I'm a 33 in the NC-011 one wash... How should I size on the blue 013's? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Just scored a pair of Alden x J. Crew Longwing bluchers... How do you guys care for your leather soles? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 biff you should add the 710 to your "to do" list. its an excellent cut. actually, I do have a pair... after admiring from a distance for the better part of 2 years, finally bit the bullet and got them about 2 months ago from BiG... really glad I did... Great cut indeed... not to mention all the cool details like the buttons and 'other' things that, if mentioned here, could potentially get a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger rrl slims in a 32 (that fits a 32). ...this will be a size 30... man, where has this thread been all my life? gotta review the denim stash to see if there's anything that could go on the trading block!
...nice evo, s3lam... 710's are something, aren't they?
O U T.