or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

Going to New Zealand next month and trying not to pack too many pairs of shoes. Any recommendations for something that can handle mild nature/hiking stuff and light rain?
Looks like Eric from 10 past 10 owns one and gave them a solid review. Better execution than say, the Bamford iteration recently profiled on Hodinkee. I'd have to fill a lot of other wants on my list before I got to one of these, but I can see the appeal. Price isn't that bad. https://www.specialforcesissue.com/watches
Preparing for @gdl203 + mini gdl fit a la the old merino pic, except with the Leder coat.
I tried the gold embossed python devons on for fun. Not really wearable outside of an "look-at-me-on-social-media" context, but hey.
Speaking of Eidos, that cool patterned coat that someone wore in WAYWT was awesome. Didn't see it stocked in the few places I check for Eidos.
Price includes CONUS shipping. No returns. 9.5/10 condition. Has cool magnetic button snaps at the pockets. Silk.
Don't do it man
Reminds me... MTO tuxedo is on the to do list (need different size jacket/pants).
For his show on Vice, he wears a lot of fashunz.
On the flipside, the Dries shirt I just picked up came with an awfully sweat stained collar. Most of my JP purchases have been better than expected quality wise though.