or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

Wish the donegal coat was single breasted... well I dunno because the db is nice too. Visvim kilgore. Suede CM shoes. Formosa suit. MMM and Dries trousers. A certain Vanda tie I have my eye on. More Pantharella socks. Rick MA1. Maybe EG olive homespun bedford, although it's already sold out.
Regis approximation with worse pics. Schneider midnight wool / MMM gray denim / Loake Jodhpurs.
This is true I suppose. They're around the corner from each other here in SF so I stop by both relatively frequently (the place where I get my haircut is exactly in between). The biggest differences I've seen have been in the footwear and knitwear, but I haven't really looked too closely at the leathers as I feel like I have enough.
DH stuff on the whole seems to have better overall quality and QC still.
Scout ripple sole boot with the bison instead of roughout is more appealing to me, since I picked up the cinnamon roughouts that we made early on.
Wait... the shining example of Hublot's ingenuity is a black rubber strap? "Intellectual" qualms aside, I think they are unpleasant to look at and overpriced. It wouldn't matter to me if they used exclusively well finished in-house movements.
I sense a large influx of Hypebeast and Kanye forum posters. Maybe Niketalk too.
The last page has been the definition of struggle.
Contrast stitching = bad and that's not Guidi leather, but it's closer.