or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

I don't really like chelsea boots, but CP's are comfortable and I have no complaints. They're my only pair. For zip boots, MMM and SLP.
I sized down from my CP size. YMMV. I Brannock closest to a US9. I take 42 in achilles/tournament leather lows. I have a slightly shorter and wider foot than maybe a "textbook" US9.
Just a reference pic with CP chelseas. Nightrider jeans from this season.
Just a quick shoutout to good CS (proactive and prompt) as always from Need Supply. CPs here.
As much as people bemoan the quality of MMM boots, I've beat the crap out of my oldest pair and they've held up (topy + rebuilt heel once). That particular one was the much maligned scored texture black pair from a few years ago. Also, I have some replica camp boots that have been indestructible (and I bought those used from someone else here). YMMV - I'm gonna keep my pair from Stylebop, although my pair wasn't obviously damaged/pre-worn out of the box.
Random summary: The SLP pins are really expensive, in case you were wondering. If you want leather alterations done, you should call the flagship boutique. You can bring in SLP items purchased elsewhere to a boutique to be tailored (it will cost you money) or they will tell you which local tailor they use and you can do it yourself. If you purchase there, they will do minor alterations free of charge.
I feel like we talk about this every few months. While their kids are going to community college wearing full Givenchy and Rick, their parents are buying $1 million+ houses sight unseen to stay vacant until the younger sibling is old enough to be sent over too. It's not unique to China, see Middle Eastern summer vacationers in London/LA (a LA the recent Qatari LaFerrari vid) or Russian oligarchs. Plenty of older money Americans in the Bay still who try and turn their...
Wore my old ToJ suede harrington yesterday. Didn't take pics, oops.
Could've sworn I saw a tweed Bedford @ MAC yesterday.