Posts by cyc wid it

Isn't hidden pockets behind front facing pockets on A2 style jackets pretty common? The bags sold great "under" Heidi and he had nothing to do with them. Women's RTW is doing much better under Vacarello. While people may moan here, nobody at Kering minds.
I had hyphy flashbacks.
Next Stylefarmer charity auction should include ______ with Manton.
Large scale herringbone, glenplaid and navy/indigo overcoats seem like obvious choices to me. I dunno, between one of those and some Geller stuff, I can probably only pick one and I now work on the second floor of a building that traps heat like no other I also ride a shuttle to work and am paranoid about sitting on my overcoats. As far as remaining items, can the "over" flap top backpack fit a 15" MBP? It looks like it should, but I want to confirm.
B+ is pretty generous.
Hmmmm how to size the overcoats. I wish Eidos cut for suiting fit me better.
https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/13/working-with-major-studios-thetake-launches-ai-image-recognition-engine-for-businesses/ For all the noobs who make an account looking for a certain jacket from a certain film.
I have a similar Margiela bag in pebbled dark navy that I don't use much anymore (partially because Ms CWI is not a fan). It's pretty decent, especially if if you paid less than retail. Isaac Reina used to make cool bags but I haven't seen any stockists carrying any for a year+
A-serial (2000-2001). Reference: 16220 Bracelet: steel jubilee (62510-H) with folding clasp (X9). Slight stretch. Watch is pre-owned with some signs of wear. Includes Rolex boxes, warranty cert (dated Feb 2001), booklets, and tag. The insert pillow is missing.
I've wondered if Addict allowed for customizations (like replacing the ball/chain pulls with tabs).