or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

If you guys bothered to look at the rest of the forum there's an entire buy and sell section...I got my calf L17, but it's 90 degrees so it'll live in the closet for a while.
Ftfy
Need more fitpics - even if you're wearing a (very nice) solaro suit and eating an ice cream cone. Or you could shock your CM customers by wearing something full SW&D (and not that kind your store carries).
Green teddy is in stores btw. Slightly different color than AW13, but I know some people have been trying to flip the old ones for crazy money.
But then that negates the extra 5% savings. NO CAN DO.
RFT: the Styleforum instagram has been pretty CM heavy for a while now. What gives @LA Guy and @Synthese?
On the "time is money" bent: pretty common for people to use TaskRabbit to hire people to wait in line for them at restaurants. This is not confined to the bay area.
She probably looked around the office and saw how many other people were the same? I don't know anything about the company beyond what I posted. I just thought it was timely considering our recent discussions.
L17 in calf is already at flagships + some other stores in NA.