or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

I kinda want the shattered backboard AJ1's since, you know, Giants colors.
Yeah I'm not an F1 fan (Monacao) and I don't care about the film festival much (Cannes). Your recommendation sounds up my alley, although I'd be curious to spend maybe 1 night or so out in one of the typical debauchery spots. Would you recommend going earlier in the season or later?
Why would anyone non-Korean voluntarily drink soju? I've had enough to last me the rest of my life.
Cote D'Azur/South of France can be pretty ritzy though, no? I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy a bit of that stuff. I'm not against doing the hostel route, but if it's going to be one of my rare vacations, I'll pay for views etc. at least for most of the trip. I can do Italy again as well.
I dunno, I'd probably spend 1 or 2 days in the super fancy ritzy areas and 3-4 just roaming around doing more scenic stuff. Not sure how else I'd build out the rest of my trip... Provence? I'm in pretty preliminary research stages, haven't had a proper vacation in years. I also traveled a lot when I was younger, but I'm not against revisiting places I've already been before. Another option would be Asia I suppose. Timeline is next calendar year most likely.
Would visiting both be somewhat "redundant"? Maybe 5 days between the two regions would be sufficient? I don't think the entirety of my trip would be more than 8-10 days.
Anyone done Cinque Terre or Cote d'Azur recently? Thinking about going next year.
The old scar one? I don't even know if they make it anymore.
Hmmm OK I'll bite and pick up a pair. Tan suede or black grain calf...
There's good Portuguese food out there too.