or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

Pretty healthy line at the Voyager event already (this was 30 mins before opening). ETA: I mostly looked at what Maas and Stacks brought. Some nice nonnative stuff (trooper pants, henleys, etc.) not in my size, some old Ervell stuff, Sasquatch Fabrix stuff, White Mountaineering cardigans/sneakers, Our Legacy pants, Dana Lee pants and shirts, W+H shirts/jeans/shorts/hitops, Rafdidas, patent blue GATs, some Lemaire blazers, Norse Projects stuff. Some Geller stuff in 46 and...
Ideal NYC trip: visit NMWA for fittings/orders then strongarm @willy cheesesteak into an all day food tour of the city. Leave.
Is it my size?
OK I'm having trouble finding the pic I had in mind. I will page our resident Margiela expert @RegisDB9. Regis, I'm thinking of some Margiela lookbook pics involving pants similar to the one here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/358758/no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread/22605#post_7847491 I seem to recall blazer + T + similar pants + boots.
If someone can point me in the direction of some good reference pics, I'd be happy to make the thread.
ToJ/WvG/JE/SLP
Side zip might get the most traction and be suitable for a lot of leather options? @Synthese or @LA Guy able to provide some ballpark figures in terms of leather options, pricing and timeline? I know it's a lot of work to formally set up a Viberg style deposit system and I don't think that would make sense without some more info. Think of the epic boot circles (5).
TBH Linjer briefs are close and pretty decent. Probably the best readily available leather brief I've seen under $1k barring random deals/steals.
Hey, we've had some pretty great discussion in the last few pages here. Lots of well presented thoughts from different viewpoints. Hooray? For what it's worth, I'm at one lamb, 2 calf and 1 lamb suede leather. The lamb jackets get more wear in part due to climate.
Loafers are always awful (personal bias), but that aside, I'll link some Margiela lookbook pics when I'm able. Would definitely be sans cuffs.