or Connect

Posts by cyc wid it

This actually exists. There's also a thread in CM about it I think, generally critiquing the awful fit and cut of various items.
Well, they have your billing information - I'm sure it can be arranged once the money clears.
http://i.imgur.com/3MBC1LW.gifvThe .gif is too big.
Someone rec a lightweight baller duvet or comforter for moderate bay area climes. Light down blanket that doesn't shed like crazy?
! What was available on the sheet front?
Want. So. Badly. (in pretty much any of its iterations)
Need Rach pics in OG Helmut Lang and Jil. For some reason I periodically forget about your mentions of old designer stuff and often associate you more with CM.
When not posting fits, a quarter zip + popped polo collar + square toed shoe wearing protector.
It's a running joke. The GM of my company will give me shit from time to time for dressing too casually - often times invoking some "rule" about how I should be dressing instead. One involved collared shirts (which I pretty much wear M-Th now, with the occasional knit mixed in). Meanwhile... company shirts and square toed Rockports or whatever.
He was kinda mad yeah, but then he left at 11AM anyway. Leather is pretty comfy. Obviously more structured than my lamb jackets, but pretty supple. Every once in a while the belt buckle will bang on something if I'm not paying attention, that's about it.