or Connect

Posts by lukelukeluke

HOW DARE YOU MAKE A SUGGESTION NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO MY QUESTION!!!!! SO HELP ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND... Just kidding. The jury's out for me on double-vented. I'm uber-liberal in most ways but I'm discovering that when it comes to clothes, my preferences run to the conservative side. Perhaps it's the deep, deep WASP roots and the fact that half of my family dresses, with no self-awareness at all, like a trad-obsessed style blogger's dream. Double-vented just looks...
confirmation, confirmation... oh well, at least i didn't spend very much money on it. thanks landshark.
So, I'm completely new at the attempting to look nice thing. Bought this jacket on eBay recently and I can't decide whether it fits or not, especially in the shoulders. They seem a bit wide, but maybe I'm overthinking it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Touche. But the waist measures just 16.25" ... anyway, I'm new. Thanks for the catch.
Bought a pair of Mabitex khakis off another forum member a little while ago, tried them on once, realized they were too snug thanks to my larger-than-average thighs, and have been meaning to pass them along here ever since. They are a nice pair of pants but they just don't fit me. $OLD Measurements: Waist: 16.25 Inseam: 36 (unhemmed) Rise: 9.25 Thigh: 11 Leg opening: 7:5 EDIT: price drop! sold
EDIT: never mind.
this is one time when i'm glad for my bigger-than-average thighs. burberry suit looks very nice, fits every other measurement reasonably well, and is in my price range but i don't think i could put on the pants.
knockoff afghan coke that's called "Cold Drink."
first suit looks nice. other measurements on trousers for that one? (especially thigh but also rise and leg opening).
PM sent on (3).