or Connect

Posts by lukelukeluke

are these still for sale? are you considering individual sales? i can't afford to buy them in bulk but would be interested in one or two. thanks. EDIT: question was directed at christine, not OP.
oh my, so nice, wish i had $300 to spend on a sweater. maybe in a few years...
bump. anyone know?
what material(s) is the cardigan made out of?
Don't get me wrong, the next time I'm there I'll get another shirt from him. I'm just not sure when that will be and in the meantime I have a wardrobe full of shirts I bought before I knew how a shirt should fit.
damn, why are these not a size bigger? no justice in the world.
My $0.01:* A couple of months ago I ordered two Nieman Marcus Trim Fit dress shirts off one their eBay Last Call sales. Both are made in China and the quality is surely a cut or two below what a lot of people on here would deign to put on. But: they fit really, really well. Not perfectly, I'm sure, but miles better than any other dress shirts I've ever owned except one I got MTM in Pakistan the last time I was there. And they cost $36.75. I'm not rich, clothes are not a...
what's the thigh measurement on the blue saks pants?
confused. your traps are part of your shoulders. you mean you want bigger deltoids? overhead presses are a good place to start. lateral raises, too, maybe try more weight than you've been using. for what it's worth, soreness is not a great indicator of whether something is working or not in the weight room. also make sure you balance out any pushing movement with a pulling movement like dumb bell rows or chin ups.
1. take video, post here: http://forum.lylemcdonald.com. you should get some good feedback. no one can really tell you what your problem is based on the info you gave. in the meantime, if you must keep squatting, use a lot less weight. focus very, very hard on maintaining proper form, including a level bar. don't be pushing yourself if the imbalance is that bad. back off, fix the problem, and try again. unilateral exercises like split squats, rear-foot elevated...