or Connect

Posts by lukelukeluke

only because of my powerful magic.
I cast my best spells and will attempt thread necromancy rather than start a new thread: any thoughts on these Meermins for business travel? I travel as light as possible (+1 for Red Oxx Air Boss) 3-4 times a year for 1-3 weeks at a time. Also, I tend to visit places where pavement is scattered or nonexistent (e.g., the sticks of Afghanistan and Pakistan) Ideally I would bring just two pairs of shoes, the ones I wear on the plane and sneakers. I know that violates every...
I've got a pair of brand-spanking-new Bill's Khakis M1 poplin pants that simply don't fit me right. They're marked a size 33, see measurements below. They're identical to the pair in the pictures here where the model is wearing the pants. Come on. Wear the pants. Just $65 shipped! These are $125 from Bill's, which you know already if you clicked on the link! Waist: 16.75" Rise: 12" Thigh: 12.5" Length: ~39" (unfinished)
does not work anymore. and i had such great hopes...noob question: do codes like that (i.e., ones that look like random letters and numbers, rather than ones like "FRIENDS" and "FALL2012") usually expire after a set period of time, or after a certain number of people have used it?
first one is extremely sexy. symmetrical may be boring, but in my early paying-attention-to-clothes days, i have found that i am kind of boring. why, oh why, do i not have $1100 to spend on a travel jacket?
size? measurements?
or, you know, athletes.
why can't they just wear freaking track suits?
plus, boobs.