or Connect

Posts by lukelukeluke

thanks, that does look just about right.
Where is this jacket from? It's beautiful and I have been considering getting one with a faint windowpane like that for a while now.
Ties for sale, excellent condition, no stains or holes. $8-$15 shipped each, willing to discount if you buy more than one. Measurements as follows: Giorgio Armani - silk - blue with white dots - $15 Width 3.75 Polo Ralph Lauren - wool - yellow with geometric pattern - $15 Width 3.75 Lands End - silk - black with light blue dots - $8 Width 3.5 Valentino - silk - blue with white flowers - $15 Width 3.68 Brooks Brothers Makers - silk - navy with medallions - $10 Width...
Selling a navy Hickey Freeman suit, size 40S. Single vent, pants lined to the knee. It's in excellent condition, no holes or rips or seams coming loose anywhere. Free shipping CONUS, anywhere else PM me. Jacket: shoulders 19" chest 20.5" length (BOC) 28.5" sleeves 24.5" Pants: waist 15.5" inseam 30.5"
Selling a navy Hickey Freeman suit, size 40R. Two vents, pants lined to the knee. It's in excellent condition, no holes or rips or seams coming loose anywhere. Free shipping CONUS, anywhere else PM me. Forgive my feet in the jacket pic. Jacket: shoulders 18.5" length (BOC) 30" sleeves 25" Pants: waist 15.5" inseam 30.5"
get hanger. hang hanger on hat rack.
I'd like to buy a down-filled tweed vest. Would prefer to stay at or below the $200-250 range but am flexible to some extent. Wings + Horns had one a few years ago that looked awesome, as did North Face Purple Label. But I can't find anything especially great right now. Something like the attached images. Size M or maybe L preferred, I'm a 40R. Thanks. EDIT: Apologies for the duplicate images. Not sure how I managed to do that. Anyway, you get the idea.
the feedback thing is broken so i'll just put it here: great seller. the ties came when and as advertised. what more can you ask for? thanks!
Saw it on here during my pre-thread-starting search for answers. Evidently the person had gotten the impression that SkyValet gives preference on shoe repair to shoes bought from SkyValet. That was n=1 from a random person on the internet, so I'm happy for someone else to tell me it's wrong. Actually, would SkyValet even do a simple shine or are they strictly retail/repairs? I have no personal experience, obviously.