or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I'm familiar with their ties and squares. The squares are iffy/entry level. The ties are a little better. AFIK they are not a barney's house brand... this has been discussed before. I've seen Piatelli at a number of other shops. I've got an Isaia labelled Piatelli sportscoat. Not sure how old it is though.
Hi, I'm trying to raise up some cash to get a replacement phone for my daughter so I wanted to offer this Jacket up to the members here. If it doesn't sell by this time tomorrow 17:00 GMT, then I'll withdraw it and keep it. There is one flaw - one of the sleeve buttons have broken. However, there are spare buttons to replace it. The main hang tag has fallen off, but there is the **sleeve tag remaining** (please see below as this is untrue). But I assure you that this...
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Pffffffff. You guys made the mistake of thinking Vass is a business. They're artisans. You're so correct. I change my plea to What was I thinking? Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 Me too, just gave up in the end I just came to conclusion theres some sort of dress code or something like goulash dripping off your tie or some other sign !!! Quote: Originally Posted by banis They would only reply to your e-mail after your telephone call. Eva Vass is the only person who speaks English. Otherwise, they will always leave your messages ignored. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP ... If you want to do it yourself, what I would suggest is opening 2 tabs or browser windows. 1st window: Stay on the item page and just monitor the bids 2nd window: Place your highest possible bid when there is 30 seconds left. You'll be taken to the confirmation page. From there, switch back to your 1st window and monitor the time/bids. Switch back with 8 secs left and confirm your bid. No one has time to...
PM Sent about trade. Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Loving this. The hat is absolutely right for it. +1000
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I have, and I would like to try it. I am working my way through the Italian RTW stuff, looking for the perfect (or as close as I can get) OTR fit. The SP is great, and beautifully made, but it sometimes needs work for my frame. Some Isaia works pretty well for me. I have a Sartorio by Attolini that is a nice fit (will be showing up tomorrow in WAYWRN, most likely) but those are cut too long for me and need to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I have multiples en route, and if I could complete my closet clean...I could add some more. Mike Without wishing to derail the thread, have you considered the La Vera Sartoria Napoletana range? I've heard good things about it. Cheers Clint
+1 I've not done a deal with him yet (no money ) but he's been VERY accommodating and when I get some money I will definitely be buying from him. Clint