or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Yes, she visits London every month. Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell Email Mina - info@napolisumisura.com Prices (excluding fabric) - Jacket EUR 1200 Pants 300 Vest 300 Thanks both. Do either of you know how much a suit runs to? Not that I've got any money, at present. But it will be good to know. Regards Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy That is why I took the plunge recently. I can get a bespoke jacket from Mina in my choice of fabric for less than what a Zegna jacket goes for at local department store. Can't wait for my fitting in April. Very interesting to know. Does anyone know here whether they visit the UK? It would be nice to know what they can do for me (and the prices). Many thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Medtech and NSM are killing it! Really awesome... most attractive Italian garments that I have seen on this board. I gotta say, this thread is making me wish that I had not "wasted" so much money on RTW. You've got some good "sheet" going on there!! Excellent ME. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicola All the label might tell you is the label is real. If there is a market for high end fakes nothing stops a person from buying piss stained garments to cut out the labels. That's actually a fair point. However, my only counter-argument is that it may not be possible to make a lot of money selling fake items by relying on original garments being in the condition you say. So, you need to know what you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hans Cater What is or who is a reputable retailer? I really wasn't going to contribute on this thread because I didn't see how this question could be satifactorily answered. However, a few people have commented here, so I will add to their song! There are many reputable places that you can buy authentic items from, both in phyiscal shops and on the internet. However, if you are looking for specific advice,...
I have absolutely no horse in this particular race. However, I do understand what the seller is saying about using terms such as "excellent", "mint", "very good". They mean all things to all people. Whilst, I do not believe that there is an easy answer to this, I would like eBay to have proper guidelines to descriptions and one of the most "universal" methods (IMO) would be to have a scoring system, out of 10. With 1 being very poor, through to 10 being "new". I...
Hit Dat, son!! You gots to try them, seriously!! Mad love for them. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis why didnt i just do this in the first place LOL. Sorry for the poor quality, they're from my phone. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that label at all. It's certianly not Caruso or Isaia (from all what I've observed). Maybe someone else can help you on this? Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis the label is the black with Bruno Piattelli in script writing and Roma below it in block letters. Does this make it a belvest piece? Can you not just post a picture of the fabric tag and I'm sure someone here will be able to assist you? Cheers Clint
I've made a mistake in the opening thread, so I'll drop the price to $330 + shipping.