or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Hi, having purchased this 100% cashmere Kiton SC from a respected member here (who assured me that it was New Without Tags), I find that it is just too big for me. So, I'm ideally looking to trade this coat for something else which is around EU52 - EU54 of a similar value. Important: The sleeves have been altered (by the original owner) and have working buttons. Therefore, please make a note of the mesurements. SOLD Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam - 20" Pit...
Very impressive. Now, if I was slighly smaller and taller.... Excellent selection of items.
Kiton 100% Cashmere Sports Coat - Bought from a forum member as New Without Tags and unfortunately, too big for me. Please take note of the measurements, as the sleeves have working buttons. Will accept offers with Paypal Personal Payments. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kiton-100-Cash...item3cb6f91f60 Cheers Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by bhall41 There is nothing wrong with her thighs +100 Having a daughter who's obsessed about her weight, I do despair of negative comments about people who look perfectly "normal". In jest or otherwise. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by 2ManyShoes FWIW, I get them from a guy in England named Bill Redgrift. I bought a pair of shoes from him on eBay (where his seller name is sausages234). We got to corresponding; he got to know what I like; and now he sends me pictures of things he finds, most of which (he says) never make it to eBay. (For example, he sold me three EG belts a coulple weeks ago.) He also gets some wild one-offs. Bill sells a lot of seconds...
Hey, out of interest, are there working buttons on the Glen Plaid Polo suit Jacket? Cheers Clint
Hey M, is there any extra material in the waist of the Ricci pants? Thanks Clint
Recently concluded a deal with Shikar. It took a VERY long time for me to pay, but he was very understanding. Thoroughly recommended Seller. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Gordon Geeko They do, and at the above-mentioned prices Got it! Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley 1,500 euros (excl. fabric) Excellent. Do they do CMT? I've just fired off an email to the address mentioned, but I didn't ask about CMT. Thanks Clint