or Connect

Posts by clintonf

I have a pair of New Barker Black Stratton wholecut shoes in Black.   They are a UK9 (which should equate to a US10).   They were identified as seconds, but they are in perfect condition.   They will be shipped in a white box without shoe bags or trees.   The price includes free shipping to the UK.  It will cost an additional $20 for ANYWHERE else.   Thank you.
I have a pair of New Barker Black Stratton wholecut shoes in Antique Chestnut.   They are a UK9 (which should equate to a US10).   They were identified as seconds, but aside from a very small tear in the right shoe (which I'm sure would be masked with polish) they are in perfect condition.   They will be shipped in a white box without shoe bags or trees.   The price includes free shipping to the UK.  It will cost an additional $20 for ANYWHERE...
AACloset Clearing. The hang tag is missing, but I assured you that this suit is unworn. - The suit is made of 100% super fine wool - Two Button fastening - Dual rear vents - I believe that the suit is half canvassed, but I'm rubbish at doing the pinch test so any assistance would be welcome. Measurements Pit to pit: 22.5" Shoulders: 19" Shoulder to end of cuff: 26.5" (non-working buttons - approximate 1" extra material) Total length (top to bottom): 32.5" Waist:...
Price drop to $450 shipped worldwide.   Trying to pare down my closet of items and I have far too many blue suits. Therefore, you can benefit from my mistakes. The suit is made from 100% Merino Wool. Pit to Pit: 22.5" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 19.5" Arm Length: 25" + 1" Total Length: 30.5" Pants Waist: 37" Inseam: 33" (unfinished) Outseam: 43.5" Extra Material: 0.5" Leg Opening: 9.5" Width at Thigh: 13" Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
I have for sale an Excellent condition Pal zileri Sartoriale suit in Blue with Purple pinstripes. [st]$330[/st] [st]$300[/st][st]$275[/st] $250. The suit has been altered, but will fit around a US 42-44. Please take note of the measurements as refunds will not be given for sizing issues (unless I've made a mistake). Please see pictures for details. Pit to Pit: 22.5" Waist: 21.5" Shoulder: 20.5" Arm Length: 26.25" Total Length: 32.5" Pants Waist:...
I don't usually bother replying to these strange questions. Mainly because the question isn't really asking anything. However, I will today (as I'm awake). If you wish to find out about AS, you can: Call them. Look at the various threads mentioning AS and PM any of the members that you think are "pushing" AS for information. Seek financial information about AS, after obtaining their details from Companies House and perhaps pay to inspect their public...
Quote: Originally Posted by PTWilliams Obviously, you want to divorce your sports coats so you can be full time with your suit. You tried seeing your suits on the side but that wasn't enough, the double life is stressful, and the guilt, suspicion, accusations, lies, late night arguments trying to convince your sports jackets there was nothing going on, while all the time wanting to be in suits. Truth is, your sports jackets were getting older, tired,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfador After doing some research I think they are these http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=43CG I think Orvis is written on the insole but part of it is a bit worn. As mentioned before, those boots are made by Alfred Sargent, probably for Orvis. Clint
Price Drops.
Hi all. Of the ones that I've tried (which are a few): I would say Finamore, Kiton, Loro Piana/Borrelli (I hope I'm not cheating). Cheers Clint