or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Hi,   Do you have any pictures?   I've only observed the Zegna letting on Z-Zegna suits, never on mainline Zegna.  Have you checked out the Zegna Label Thread?.   This may help.  However, without pictures, it's difficult to say.  If I had to make a judgement call, I would say Fake.   Here's an example of a fake suit on...
  The people clearly had turned up for the sale.  The fact that they may have been standing together does not necessarily indicate that they had come together.  People who are not English and/or of Northamptonshire descent are allowed to purchase shoes to actually wear, not just to flip.   It's fine if you want to report what you observed.  However, that doesn't excuse you generalising and then stating any posts that calls you out on it as PCness.  For instance, how can...
  I managed to dig out some ties that I've had in my closet for a number of years now.  I have presumed them to be real (since I purchased them from a member of the forum and they look consistent with the other Zegna Couture ties I own).   I would suggest that your tie is real and it is from the later "Couture" range than the older "Napoli Couture" (which the ties below are from).           I hope this helps.   P.S. ATTOLINI
Good look.  I too would like to "Voice" my opinion about Singlechange and some of his spectacular deals.  I've missed most of them, but I have managed to purchase some very nice stuff from him.   Thank you and your look is great   Clint
Hi, the external measurements are 12.5" x 4" (at the widest point of the sole).   Thanks   Clint
The search is your friend.  This place has an amazing amount of information, if you put the work in.   Good luck.   Clint
Hi, I would ask to look at the fabric label (within one of the inside pockets).  My knowledge of Sulka isn't great, but I believe that a lot of them were made by Saint Andrews.  If this is the case, then you have use the prices that the Saint Andrews stuff goes for.   I hope that this helps.   Clint
Thanks T, that means a lot coming from you.  Been a little quiet, but have a few items to shift in the next few weeks, so you should be seeing a bit more of "me".   Hope you're well?   Thanks again   Clint
I have read this and I cannot believe the outcome.  Have you called eBay?  I think that speaking to someone may at least give you the opportunity to get some advice (or at least vent).   I would ask them (eBay) to clearly state what method of shipping (and courier) is covered under their policy and then threaten to report them to WatchDog (since the Seller is in the UK).   This is not only unbelievable, but very concerning.  It is clear that the Seller attempted...
I have a pair of New Barker Black Stratton wholecut shoes in Black.   They are a UK9 (which should equate to a US10).   They were identified as seconds, but they are in perfect condition.   They will be shipped in a white box without shoe bags or trees.   The price includes free shipping to the UK.  It will cost an additional $20 for ANYWHERE else.   Thank you.