or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Hi, the external measurements are 12.5" x 4" (at the widest point of the sole).   Thanks   Clint
The search is your friend.  This place has an amazing amount of information, if you put the work in.   Good luck.   Clint
Hi, I would ask to look at the fabric label (within one of the inside pockets).  My knowledge of Sulka isn't great, but I believe that a lot of them were made by Saint Andrews.  If this is the case, then you have use the prices that the Saint Andrews stuff goes for.   I hope that this helps.   Clint
Thanks T, that means a lot coming from you.  Been a little quiet, but have a few items to shift in the next few weeks, so you should be seeing a bit more of "me".   Hope you're well?   Thanks again   Clint
I have read this and I cannot believe the outcome.  Have you called eBay?  I think that speaking to someone may at least give you the opportunity to get some advice (or at least vent).   I would ask them (eBay) to clearly state what method of shipping (and courier) is covered under their policy and then threaten to report them to WatchDog (since the Seller is in the UK).   This is not only unbelievable, but very concerning.  It is clear that the Seller attempted...
I have a pair of New Barker Black Stratton wholecut shoes in Black.   They are a UK9 (which should equate to a US10).   They were identified as seconds, but they are in perfect condition.   They will be shipped in a white box without shoe bags or trees.   The price includes free shipping to the UK.  It will cost an additional $20 for ANYWHERE else.   Thank you.
I have a pair of New Barker Black Stratton wholecut shoes in Antique Chestnut.   They are a UK9 (which should equate to a US10).   They were identified as seconds, but aside from a very small tear in the right shoe (which I'm sure would be masked with polish) they are in perfect condition.   They will be shipped in a white box without shoe bags or trees.   The price includes free shipping to the UK.  It will cost an additional $20 for ANYWHERE...
AACloset Clearing. The hang tag is missing, but I assured you that this suit is unworn. - The suit is made of 100% super fine wool - Two Button fastening - Dual rear vents - I believe that the suit is half canvassed, but I'm rubbish at doing the pinch test so any assistance would be welcome. Measurements Pit to pit: 22.5" Shoulders: 19" Shoulder to end of cuff: 26.5" (non-working buttons - approximate 1" extra material) Total length (top to bottom): 32.5" Waist:...
Price drop to $450 shipped worldwide.   Trying to pare down my closet of items and I have far too many blue suits. Therefore, you can benefit from my mistakes. The suit is made from 100% Merino Wool. Pit to Pit: 22.5" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 19.5" Arm Length: 25" + 1" Total Length: 30.5" Pants Waist: 37" Inseam: 33" (unfinished) Outseam: 43.5" Extra Material: 0.5" Leg Opening: 9.5" Width at Thigh: 13" Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
I have for sale an Excellent condition Pal zileri Sartoriale suit in Blue with Purple pinstripes. [st]$330[/st] [st]$300[/st][st]$275[/st] $250. The suit has been altered, but will fit around a US 42-44. Please take note of the measurements as refunds will not be given for sizing issues (unless I've made a mistake). Please see pictures for details. Pit to Pit: 22.5" Waist: 21.5" Shoulder: 20.5" Arm Length: 26.25" Total Length: 32.5" Pants Waist:...