or Connect

Posts by clintonf

I have for a sale a pre-owned 100% Cashmere Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sportscoat in Charcoal with white stripes.   The jacket is made by Saint Andrews.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 3-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 2 rear vents and 3 front pockets with flaps (including a ticket pocket), as well...
I have a Saint Andrews (maker of some Ralph Laurent Purple Label clothing) Tan Glenplaid Sportscoat.  It has rust red checks.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 2-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 1 rear vent and 2 front pockets with flaps, as well as a breast pocket.  The sleeves have 4 non-working...
I have for a sale a pre-owned 100% Cashmere Kiton Sportscoat in Brown Glenplaid.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 2-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 2 rear vents and 2 front pockets with flaps, as well as a breast pocket.  The sleeves have 4 working buttons.   The inner sizing label states EU54...
Sign me up for the "We love Whusurdadi" thread.   I've purchased a lot from M over the years and I'll like to let him know that his sales will be missed.   Let's not say goodbye, just "laters" (one never knows).   Take care M,   Clint
Thank for all of the comments people.  I'm not going to labour any point, simply because for some of you, it's a lost cause. But I will try and simplify it for any who's interested.   @SlimJohny, I am glad that you attempted to understand what I have written to you and I appreciate that sometimes words or phrases are used that we don't necessarily know the origins of.  So as far as I'm concerned, there's no issue, other than what I've highlighted.   For the rest...
See!! You can use other words to describe what you mean.  Maybe you should try and consider what you're writing and the audience that you could be potentially addressing BEFORE someone picks you up on it.   If you're saying that you do not have american television in the Czech Republic then I would like to see evidence.  If you are not saying that, you MUST have heard that term before, otherwise, why use it?   And no I am not being overly sensitive.  If a person is going...
For reference, in extreme circumstances ebay can remove feedback.  At least in the UK version.  So maybe a removal is a "safer" request than revision.   Clint  
I have had a couple of (relatively minor) incidents in the past and from reading some of the member stories here, I'm starting to believe that many of the newer buyers on eBay believe that it is like a discount store, complete with full returns policy.   Combine my observation above with another known observation that internet visitors tend not to read all of the words (just scan the words in a certain way) and we have a potential for disaster on some sales.   I'm not...
As far as I can tell, I believe they are one and the same.  The R, Caruso is an earlier label than the one we tend to see around.  I believe they (R. Caruso) should be the same construction as the standard Caruso stuff.  Anyone's welcome to correct me if I'm mistaken.   Cheers   Clint
Hi, I'm not sure what you're asking here.  But it's a Caruso tag.  On a Caruso item.   Cheers