or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Sorry to be a pain, but what you're looking at is a Canali label, not a Corneliani.   For rerference:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/278605/is-anyone-aware-of-a-suit-tag-database-or-guide-to-deciphering-them/0_40   Clint
+1, I've not purchased from him in a few years, but I have always meant to have another pair commissioned.   I hope all is well with him and that there is an adequate explanation for the issue mentioned above.
.  True indeed.  He's probably younger than I am, but some people may consider anyone over 30 to be "old", hence my comment.   Thanks for the heads up about the website.  
If it's Cliff, he's not THAT old!!  
I agree, they just look like nice cufflinks to me.  If they are a gift and you can tolerate them, then why not wear them?  
+1   Very nice indeed.
I have for a sale a pre-owned 100% Cashmere Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sportscoat in Charcoal with white stripes.   The jacket is made by Saint Andrews.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 3-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 2 rear vents and 3 front pockets with flaps (including a ticket pocket), as well...
I have a Saint Andrews (maker of some Ralph Laurent Purple Label clothing) Tan Glenplaid Sportscoat.  It has rust red checks.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 2-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 1 rear vent and 2 front pockets with flaps, as well as a breast pocket.  The sleeves have 4 non-working...
I have for a sale a pre-owned 100% Cashmere Kiton Sportscoat in Brown Glenplaid.   The jacket is in excellent condition and my reason for sale is that i've simply got too many clothes.   The jacket is single breasted with a 2-Button front fastening.  The jacket is fully lined in Bemberg/Cupro.  The jacket has 2 rear vents and 2 front pockets with flaps, as well as a breast pocket.  The sleeves have 4 working buttons.   The inner sizing label states EU54...
Sign me up for the "We love Whusurdadi" thread.   I've purchased a lot from M over the years and I'll like to let him know that his sales will be missed.   Let's not say goodbye, just "laters" (one never knows).   Take care M,   Clint