or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You have to visit his blog for the rest. Mike p.s. Nii is the Uncle...Someotherstyle is the Nephew. My bad. 'Pologies. I gotsta get the fam tree right. Thanks for the heads up. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 DTO'ing NOBD (and YFYF) more on the dark side Newphew, where's the full shot, or are you playing some kinda striptease thang!!! C'Mon dawg, don't be shy!! Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Forgot my camera today, so it's back to the much poorer phone shots. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Dreary morning in New Orleans. I was able to catch a break between rain and get some pics. Faconnable SC, Ascot Chang shirt, AL tie, Borrelli trou, vintage Imperial Gunboats. I do wish the shirt had a wider spread, but since this shirt has a green stripe it got the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast ...You always dress correctly, but I feel you would benefit from use brighter/more saturated colours. Obviously, personal style/taste will and should be the final determinant of what you choose, but all else being equal I think you could pull off some brighter looks very well and if you hadn't thought about it before, it could be worth a careful experiment or two. C, you surprise me as I've been trying to...
Some Killer looks today (yesterday). I do like yfyf and nii's specifically. But everyone is putting in work!! End of a very long day for me, but a rare opportunity to put some clothes on. Cheers Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 - why not? - yay for equality .... or at least perceived equality Word!
I believe that the blue label is a replacement for the White label. So mainland PZ. Nice choice. I have a navy white label P.Z. suit and for the price, I would not hesitate to purchase one. Well done for finding them J!! Jump on them people, whilst they're available. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by someotherstyle That certainly works for me. Nice combination and picture. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Beginning of the day: End of the day: Ready for the weekend... The first picture could be on a poster for the next "Dexter". However, the whole presentation could be one of the best I've seen here (and I've seen many). Bravo!! Clint
Last drops before eBay (on Sunday). They really are in good condition and my only reason for selling is because I have far too many clothes and I need to get rid of some. Most have been worn less than 5 times. Cheers Clint