or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sup guys... Party is over, back at the Spoo nest. I managed to find it under all the snow back to regularly scheduled programming on Tuesday... just in time for moarrrr snow. ... Clint - Also deets on that SC? ... Sup partner. Hope you had a good time. SC is R. Caruso. Silk/Cash mix. Look forward to the fits. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Gotcha. I like how the last appears on the wider side and works with the biggern than normal punching. Many thanks for that. I do like the shoes a lot, but I hardly wear them. Quote: Originally Posted by ndw ... ^Not personally feeling the burgundy shirt, but I like everything else. SC fits nicely Many thanks. I can make excuses about the wearing of the shirt, but I do...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Clint - I dig the shoes! Are those Alfred Sargent? If so, which last? Hi D, they are made by Cliff Roberts. So for the first time in a while, I'm not wearing AS shoes. Cheers Clint
A bit of sun today, so here's my contribution. I forgot to put a pocket square in. Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Haters gonna hate. Word. I don't know what the point of the thread is. However, if you feel a need to vent, do your thang.
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat So I had final adjustments to my 3-piece Loro Piana PoW this evening, and I have to state that Mina and Sr. Antonio have really raised the bar with what I can only describe as a fucking bang-on, next-level garment. While I'm still a bespoke novice, I can't see how either fit or aesthetics can be meaningfully improved from here. Am too tired and need to crash, so will provide details on mods from my previous...
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat I figured out the imageshak workaround for large files. Below is the double monk, alongside a captoe in the intended color. Yep, that captoe is pretty sweet too. Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod IMO Scafora's best value is from the antiquing and the Norwegian welt. I have considered getting a 3 eyelet antiqued brown wholecut with Norvegese...
^^^^ I like very much.
Quote: Originally Posted by jambo You are probably right that the burden should have been on him to ask whether there was material to be let out in the sleeves, but the guy doesn't seem like a bad fellow, and he can't wear your used suit. Rather than waste a lot of time discussing the strengths of your position with eBay customer service reps and on this style-oriented chat site, I would let him return the suit and then try to sell it to someone who...
Quote: Originally Posted by ZON_JR What you did wrong was hector the buyer for feedback. If you hadn't, he wouldn't have had the guts to complain about the suit which he knows he screwed up on buying. No one needs feedback unless they have fewer than 10. LOL. My main reason for making contact wasn't for feedback. As I have mentioned before and for most people I've dealt with here, I'm keen to know that people are happy with their...