or Connect

Posts by clintonf

PM Sent about trade. Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Loving this. The hat is absolutely right for it. +1000
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I have, and I would like to try it. I am working my way through the Italian RTW stuff, looking for the perfect (or as close as I can get) OTR fit. The SP is great, and beautifully made, but it sometimes needs work for my frame. Some Isaia works pretty well for me. I have a Sartorio by Attolini that is a nice fit (will be showing up tomorrow in WAYWRN, most likely) but those are cut too long for me and need to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I have multiples en route, and if I could complete my closet clean...I could add some more. Mike Without wishing to derail the thread, have you considered the La Vera Sartoria Napoletana range? I've heard good things about it. Cheers Clint
+1 I've not done a deal with him yet (no money ) but he's been VERY accommodating and when I get some money I will definitely be buying from him. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Winter is ending soon... Love the SC. The tie is different to the usual around these parts, but I have absolutely no truck with it. Looking good UC. Clint
Some really nice looks gents. I particularly like: NDW, SOS, Nii, Spoo (poor photo that it is), Banis, FullB, Gnatty (Dig the SC), Mike (Nice PoW Suit), ThreadB (nice SC). Special Shout out to Panda. That's some "Life on Mars" sh*t right there. Rock it!! And Orgetorix looking all "Inspector Gadget" up in 'err. I'm complimenting each and every one of you. I hope that I haven't missed anyone. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha Michael ask and i shall provide! I really like the look of those. Very slick.
Hi all, I need to make some space in my closet (and pay some bills). So I'm offering the following: 2. NWT Pal Zileri Sartoriale Sportscoat EU56 Regular. Now $400 Sold shipped Worldwide 3. NWT Pal Zileri Solid Navy Suit EU56 Regular. Now $400 Sold shipped Worldwide Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Very nice, Clint. I like the laid-back colours of this outfit a lot. Good fit too. Some cool stuff in here. You're playing with some fun styles. It's jarring to see your fits from a different perspective! Looking good, though. Back home from a couple of weeks or so in the sun. Good to have you back, C. I hope that you had a great time away. Looking impeccable as...