or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Winter is ending soon... Love the SC. The tie is different to the usual around these parts, but I have absolutely no truck with it. Looking good UC. Clint
Some really nice looks gents. I particularly like: NDW, SOS, Nii, Spoo (poor photo that it is), Banis, FullB, Gnatty (Dig the SC), Mike (Nice PoW Suit), ThreadB (nice SC). Special Shout out to Panda. That's some "Life on Mars" sh*t right there. Rock it!! And Orgetorix looking all "Inspector Gadget" up in 'err. I'm complimenting each and every one of you. I hope that I haven't missed anyone. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha Michael ask and i shall provide! I really like the look of those. Very slick.
Hi all, I need to make some space in my closet (and pay some bills). So I'm offering the following: 2. NWT Pal Zileri Sartoriale Sportscoat EU56 Regular. Now $400 Sold shipped Worldwide 3. NWT Pal Zileri Solid Navy Suit EU56 Regular. Now $400 Sold shipped Worldwide Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Very nice, Clint. I like the laid-back colours of this outfit a lot. Good fit too. Some cool stuff in here. You're playing with some fun styles. It's jarring to see your fits from a different perspective! Looking good, though. Back home from a couple of weeks or so in the sun. Good to have you back, C. I hope that you had a great time away. Looking impeccable as...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sup guys... Party is over, back at the Spoo nest. I managed to find it under all the snow back to regularly scheduled programming on Tuesday... just in time for moarrrr snow. ... Clint - Also deets on that SC? ... Sup partner. Hope you had a good time. SC is R. Caruso. Silk/Cash mix. Look forward to the fits. Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Gotcha. I like how the last appears on the wider side and works with the biggern than normal punching. Many thanks for that. I do like the shoes a lot, but I hardly wear them. Quote: Originally Posted by ndw ... ^Not personally feeling the burgundy shirt, but I like everything else. SC fits nicely Many thanks. I can make excuses about the wearing of the shirt, but I do...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Clint - I dig the shoes! Are those Alfred Sargent? If so, which last? Hi D, they are made by Cliff Roberts. So for the first time in a while, I'm not wearing AS shoes. Cheers Clint
A bit of sun today, so here's my contribution. I forgot to put a pocket square in. Thanks Clint
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Haters gonna hate. Word. I don't know what the point of the thread is. However, if you feel a need to vent, do your thang.