or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Hi all, further to my post on ties, I've got some shirts that I'd like to sell.   This post will initially be a preview, but then later, I'll actually make a thread.   These shirts are priced to sell and do not include shipping.   There may be the odd button missing or slight antiperspirant mark, but I will inspect the shirts again before despatch and let the Buyer know.   I may give slight discounts on some of the shirts, so the more your purchase, the more you...
   Many thanks for both of you. To be clear, owing to some members making promises to pay and not, I am operating a "First to pay, gets" policy. This is unless we have done business before. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm sure most sellers know the score now. I WILL discount the BIN prices and will discount further for multiple purchases. Thanks again Clint
Hi all, owing to a change of circumstances (a job which does not require formal wear), I've decided to sell most of my ties.   I've listed them on eBay (see below) and I will knock at least £10 of the BIN price of each tie (possibly more for multiple purchases).   http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/clintonglen/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686   I have another 10 or so ties to list and I'll do those tomorrow (Zegna Couture, Battistoni, Barba, and a few...
I haven't commented on this forum for a while, but that video has caused me to put finger to pen.I've heard some rubbish, masquerading as hip hop/ rate, but now I know realise that "music" has reached new lows.I am disturbed by it. However, I propose that this type of nursery rhyme shit, "performed" by people who should be at nursery (kindergarten), should not be called hip hop/rap. It needs to be redefined and disassociate itself from the music of the 80's through to the...
  Sorry, I cannot help you on this one.  I don't really know what's on the tags, just what they look like.   Clint
  Fake, I would state (with 99% confidence).  Please check the labels in this thread and you will see that there is nothing which mentions Zegna clothing being made in Paris.   Cheers   Clint
Hi, I cannot date it exactly, but I would guess between 10-15 years old, possibly older.     Hope this helps?   Clint
Whilst I cannot comment on age (but I would say 5 years or older), I would say that this is an Armani Black label tie and should be authentic.  I had one similar to this.   Cheers   Clint
Hi, it's the cloth and NOT made by Zegna.  The images in this thread should provide some idea of a genuinely made Zegna item versus a maker using the cloth.   Cheers   Clint