or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Good morning, very nice to hear that Clifford is still working and has produced some lovely work (via your comissioning), especially the balmorals.   Have you had chance to wear them? If so, how do they feel?   How long did the shoes take from your initial request until they landed on your doorstep?   If you're able to discuss price, I would be interested.  If you don't wish to divulge it in public, I would welcome a PM.   All, in all, well done for
Double Post
Now on eBay, along with some of my other jackets:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262167142144?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649   I welcome reasonable offers.   Thanks   Clint
Hi all, I've not listed on here for a while and I was about to list this on eBay and thought that I'd offer it up to any interested parties here.   I have for sale a Brown Loro Piana Icer (size large), made of 90% cashmere and 10% common goat hair.   I've worn the jacket around 5 times from new (I've had it for around 2 years) and I'm deciding to sell some of my outerwear clothing (I have another Icer and some other LP outerwear and this doesn't get enough chance to be...
Hi all, for a quick sale, I have a used Loro Piana jacket with a removable lining.   It is Brown and constructed from 55% Nylon and 45% Polyester.  It has a hood which resides in the collar of the outer jacket.   It is marked medium, and it fits around 40-42" chest.  I can provide measurements on request.   The jacket has been worn and therefore will have some signs of use.  From what I can identify there are the following issues:   - Some very slight piling on the...
Bump
Hi, it's the TOC (total length).   Clint
Hi all, for a quick sale, I have a unworn Belvest suit which has had the trousers hemmed, but unworn.   It is Blue with Grey stripes. Double pleated trousers.   It's a 3 button front fastening jacket with 4 non-working sleeve buttons.  It is dual vented.   Super 150 Wool and could do with an iron/steam.   It is marked EU50, but please see the measurements below.   Please note, the suit is priced for a quick sale.  BUT the first to pay secures.  No holds except to...
Hi all, I'm selling my grail Kiton suit.  I will consider all sensible offers.   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261317868313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   I'm away from the suit at present, but I will provide measurements tomorrow (Wednesday).   Many thanks   Clint
Hi all, further to my post on ties, I've got some shirts that I'd like to sell.   This post will initially be a preview, but then later, I'll actually make a thread.   These shirts are priced to sell and do not include shipping.   There may be the odd button missing or slight antiperspirant mark, but I will inspect the shirts again before despatch and let the Buyer know.   I may give slight discounts on some of the shirts, so the more your purchase, the more you...