or Connect

Posts by clintonf

Hi all, for a quick sale, I have a used Loro Piana jacket with a removable lining.   It is Brown and constructed from 55% Nylon and 45% Polyester.  It has a hood which resides in the collar of the outer jacket.   It is marked medium, and it fits around 40-42" chest.  I can provide measurements on request.   The jacket has been worn and therefore will have some signs of use.  From what I can identify there are the following issues:   - Some very slight piling on the...
Bump
Hi, it's the TOC (total length).   Clint
Hi all, for a quick sale, I have a unworn Belvest suit which has had the trousers hemmed, but unworn.   It is Blue with Grey stripes. Double pleated trousers.   It's a 3 button front fastening jacket with 4 non-working sleeve buttons.  It is dual vented.   Super 150 Wool and could do with an iron/steam.   It is marked EU50, but please see the measurements below.   Please note, the suit is priced for a quick sale.  BUT the first to pay secures.  No holds except to...
Hi all, I'm selling my grail Kiton suit.  I will consider all sensible offers.   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261317868313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   I'm away from the suit at present, but I will provide measurements tomorrow (Wednesday).   Many thanks   Clint
Hi all, further to my post on ties, I've got some shirts that I'd like to sell.   This post will initially be a preview, but then later, I'll actually make a thread.   These shirts are priced to sell and do not include shipping.   There may be the odd button missing or slight antiperspirant mark, but I will inspect the shirts again before despatch and let the Buyer know.   I may give slight discounts on some of the shirts, so the more your purchase, the more you...
   Many thanks for both of you. To be clear, owing to some members making promises to pay and not, I am operating a "First to pay, gets" policy. This is unless we have done business before. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm sure most sellers know the score now. I WILL discount the BIN prices and will discount further for multiple purchases. Thanks again Clint
Hi all, owing to a change of circumstances (a job which does not require formal wear), I've decided to sell most of my ties.   I've listed them on eBay (see below) and I will knock at least £10 of the BIN price of each tie (possibly more for multiple purchases).   http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/clintonglen/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686   I have another 10 or so ties to list and I'll do those tomorrow (Zegna Couture, Battistoni, Barba, and a few...
I haven't commented on this forum for a while, but that video has caused me to put finger to pen.I've heard some rubbish, masquerading as hip hop/ rate, but now I know realise that "music" has reached new lows.I am disturbed by it. However, I propose that this type of nursery rhyme shit, "performed" by people who should be at nursery (kindergarten), should not be called hip hop/rap. It needs to be redefined and disassociate itself from the music of the 80's through to the...
  Sorry, I cannot help you on this one.  I don't really know what's on the tags, just what they look like.   Clint