or Connect

Posts by brutus79

Hauss sold. Also have a pair of all black Paul Seniors
SOLD: Black, clear and light blue timeless. Ed State in Amber tortoiseshell
Price includes worldwide shipping. I have lots of these available. All are new and come with the dustbag. All but 2 of them have the cardboard box, cleaning cloth and style brochure. These will be given out in a first come first served basis. Styles available; Timeless in 4 colours (black, clear, light blue and navy/off white. Janitor in black/white/Amber Ed (club masters) in Amber tortoiseshell. State in black/olive or Amber tortoiseshell Hauss in black/clear Inbox me...
Price dropped and now firm. $100 cheaper than retail with free shipping
Speckled pair sold Also have a light brown pair and black frame/clear arm pair.
These are new and come with a branded dust bag. RRP is $180, but I'm only after less than half of this, including tracked shipping anywhere. One pair are black and the other are black with transparent arms. Get in touch with any questions.
Black pair sold Will consider offers on the remaining pair They fit huge so the waist is actually 35 inch and the hem is 18cm
These are brand new and the price quoted is per pair and includes insured shipping anywhere. The black pair are MIJ and the distressed blue are MII. Get in touch for measurements or any other info
These are new with tags although one pair has some arc stitching missing (as pictured). This may be part of distressing but the price reflects this in any case. Both are cone Selvedge. Pair one (pics 1-3) measures 35 on the waist. Pair two (4-6) measures 36.6. Leg is 32 and hem is 8.5. The cut is tapered. Price includes shipping anywhere.
These are new with tags and retail for $275 at Union made. My price is $160 delivered with tracking and insurance. Get in touch if you need measurements or anything else