or Connect

Posts by brutus79

Black pair sold Will consider offers on the remaining pair They fit huge so the waist is actually 35 inch and the hem is 18cm
These are brand new and the price quoted is per pair and includes insured shipping anywhere. The black pair are MIJ and the distressed blue are MII. Get in touch for measurements or any other info
These are new with tags although one pair has some arc stitching missing (as pictured). This may be part of distressing but the price reflects this in any case. Both are cone Selvedge. Pair one (pics 1-3) measures 35 on the waist. Pair two (4-6) measures 36.6. Leg is 32 and hem is 8.5. The cut is tapered. Price includes shipping anywhere.
These are new with tags and retail for $275 at Union made. My price is $160 delivered with tracking and insurance. Get in touch if you need measurements or anything else
These are new without the box and the price includes tracked and insured shipping anywhere. These are totally sold out and less than retail.they come in a greenish gray nubuck, with hand stitching and are a solid and great looking boot. Get in touch if you need more info.
This is new with tags and the price includes tracked shipping anywhere. Details can be seen here: http://www.oipolloi.com/c6-north-south-tote-black# and pics of the bag are available if needed.
This is new with tags attached and only briefly tried on as it is too small. The price includes worldwide shipping with tracking and insurance and is negotiable. The tag shows it to be a size 42 but I think it would be good for a small or extra small. Measurements are: Pit to pit: 20.5 inch Pit to cuff: 19.25 Shoulders to shoulder: 16.75 inch Length of back (without collar): 22 inch Waist (unstretched): 32 inch Get in touch with any questions. EDIT: the reason for the...
This is new with tags and spare button and retails for around $800. There is some room for negotiation on price so feel free to make a reasonable offer. This is the shorter version of the classic Duncan raincoat in a dark, almost black, charcoal colour. Size is medium but measurements are provided. I would say it fits a little big. Shoulder to shoulder: 18.75 inch Pit to pit: 22 inch Pit to cuff: 18 inch Length of back (without collar): 33 inch It's a classic piece....
These are new with tags on and unworn as I'm too fat for them. They were £320 new at Mr Porter but I picked them up half price, however I'm never going to lose the weight I need to. Measurements are: Waist: 30 inches aligned Inside leg: 34 inches Thigh: 10.75 inch Knee: 7.5 inch Leg opening: 6.75 inch The price includes shipping with tracking and insurance worldwide. Feel free to send offers. Get in touch with any questions.
Price includes delivery anywhere in the world with tracking and insurance, and is a bit flexible. These are brand new with all tags attached. They are from the 2013 collection and are the 19cm made in Italy version in a washed out grey denim.