Posts by 1969

Clothing allows me an outlet for full control of my aesthetic. I've got to share those choices with my partner around what art to hang, what rug to buy and what album to listen to while making dinner. Not exactly a response to trauma but I'm aware of it and I'm also aware that no amount of clothing will change those other areas. I use to collect art but the underlying reasons were totally different then.
It's cool to see DCoupland still writing even if I haven't read anything in years. I remember Gen X as one of the last things that was pre-net /word of mouth. "You should read this book". Fashion was that way too. Whoever you ran with was informing your taste. You're certainly weren't going to find out what somebody was wearing somewhere else unless you went there. I remember this guy, this really crazy kid from the projects had gone to live with his aunt in NYC in 1981...
Pretty sure total cohesiveness is not a priority for CB (not a knock).
List making - the surest sign that your therapy didn't work.
Sedona Pink Jeep Tour if you're tired of hikes. Touristy but puts you in nature plus they do some cool jeep maneuvers.
Casual yet awesome in my orange tab levi's jacket with glitter motorcycle patch..
A small assortment of non-clothing items for women marketed to us for gift giving. Pajamas, Bags, shoes.Don't even bother listing in the brands menu just make it a sub-shop. And yes I realize this merits the 'Greg banging head" gif.Reissue Document winter pants in mixed navy from last year.
Would Bumfreezer in large be out of the question for a 40R?
If I hadn't done a special order last year through Greg for an oxblood calf budapester on a commando sole I'd be all over this scotch grain makeup. Here's a shot of some recent gear. Dugoff bomber and Lescas. *they glow