or Connect

Posts by 1969

SOLD Unworn, unhemmed. $210 includes USPS priority shipping in US. No Int, no Canada and no Military/Diplomatic addresses, sorry. Purchased new from No Man Walks Alone but just sitting in my closet. Visit their website for better pics if you're not familiar. 100% wool, 310g weight Flat front, tapered leg, lined to the knee Three point closure with extended waistband, belt loops Waistband and pocketing in traditional striped oxford cotton shirting Made in...
I'm not familiar enough with the legal system to know who Ken Kraetz would report to, but yeah, I'd like to see that person talk.
Ep 10 was devastating. Watching the attorneys from Northwestern come in and expose in such a clear, concise way exactly how corrupt the process was and still get nothing done was chilling. Side note, Avery's dad has a nice garden...gorgeous Kholrabies. I'll add that much of the greatness of the series was, to be honest, the 10 hours of being a fly on the wall with rural farm people that otherwise I would never know a thing about. Sort of reminded me of Hoop Dreams in that...
Sample of Frank Los Angeles No 2. Nice, good longevity on me but not sure it wouldn't go out of control in warmer weather with the boozy note.
Going to wrap on with ep 10 tonight. Dean Strang is fantastic.
What a great service to newbs (and the forum) that you do this Murls. Nice work.
Food yes, clothing not much. Off the top of my head there's Classroom which carries typical sf basic brands and Sid Mashburn that does #menswear.
Damn that Navy Glenplaid Seersucker is perfect.
SOLD Eidos Sportcoat, Navy Donegal Wool and Cashmere, Size 50 Chest 42.1 Length 30.1 Shoulder 18.5 Purchased new from NMWA last season. Worn a few times but like new. No alterations have been done to this jacket. Hanger and garment bag included. Price includes shipping via USPS in the US only. No international sales, sorry.
Those are US sizes, but are they TTS?