or Connect

Posts by 1969

http://dressed.so/item/view/50fc64c2df3aaYou can zoom in on those pics Appear almost as sleek as CPs but the cap toe is smaller than I'd like and the way its attached is 'deconstructed' which throws them off for me. Still they're a good looking shoe and I'd like to see more pics as well.
It looks like it would repel buckets of water but is it at all breathable?
Greg any options now or in the works for accepting paypal?
Jeebus that is a haul.
if I recall he said that tokyo slim fit in large is about a US medium.
This is the one. No waiting. One year old, worn less than 10 times. Comes with the sexy time shearling collar attachment of course Paypal only (no gift payments). Price includes tracked and insured shipping in the USA. No international buyers sorry. TOJ A-2 Brown Lamb shoulders18" chest (pit-to-pit)22.0" midsection21.0" waist18.3" body length, front23.2" body length, back25.5" sleeve length, from shoulder26.8" sleeve width @ pit7.5" sleeve width @ elbow6.7" sleeve width...
Consider a looser silhouette...you're a thin guy but somehow you've managed to look pear shaped in this outfit.
You mentioned Boston and thrift so I'd say Bobby from Boston would be a must if you're in the area.
I just had a flashback to 1991 and living in a house with 4 comp lit Phd candidates.