or Connect

Posts by 1969

Stumbled across a PBS doc on the history of Catalina Island and it's heyday as a resort for Hollywood. I had no idea the Cubs were there either. Not being a resident, what's the situation like now? Is it a place any of you would go?
I just sold 8 shirts in a few hours because I priced them very reasonably and didn't want to hassle with weeks of PM's. So yeah. prices seem out of whack to me but if sellers don't mind holding out then so be it.
Thanks I have a smaller lot of trousers and a couple blazers that will go up this weekend so check back for a link in my sig.
Should I assume the G.Inglese linen shirt is prewashed? Not sure I have much room for shrink.
Thanks Toothesome!
One thing left and I can't understand why.$65 Price includes USPS Priority shipping.PM's with other offers will go unanswered. No trades.Paypal only, no ‘gift’ payments accepted. No holds. First to pay takes it. Sorry but no shipping outside of the US; no exceptions.All items are in very good used condition and have only been hand washed in cold and hung to dry.For reference I’m 5’10, 165 lbs with a 40 inch chest and 34 waist. All items listed fit me reasonably well....
Greg will we see a fall restock or possibly even a special/pre-order of the buttero tanino low? Seems like that particular shoe has just blown out the door and I'd still like a pair.
dries linen sc uniqlo linen shirt apc quoddy
about as formal as I get outside of weddings and funerals. dries van noten linen sc thrifted tie uniqlo linen shirt apc ns thrifted quoddy longwings