or Connect

Posts by 1969

Bruce Kudu Derby and La Portegna slip ons for a 9.5 US?
We're the same size then. The measurements for 50 and 48 are nearly identical, which Kyle confirmed was accurate for whatever reason. I went with a 48.
What I'm wearing right now. Do it...
Yes and yes (that shirt in a large) and yes (fabric and the rest of the cut is ace).
Love these but the fit challenges are real. For example, the dark grey gingham was incredibly tight below the elbow. Surely he has to have heard this feedback. Any idea if future production will address these quirks?
And because why would the average academic want to get caught up in that shit? Academia is bloodsport enough without getting thrown off your game by some fat faced cutter.
They don't look it on Tirailleur1 but 54 /26 sunglasses are on the larger side, no?
I'm a true 40R andI take a size 5. I could possible go down to a 4 for a trim fit but I prefer the 5.
Looks good Sood but I think it will look even better after a wash and with one less button buttoned. Greg curious if those hats are going up today?
i don't recall all the colors but I received my denim blue polo and it's fantastic. Highly recommend. Sized same as my shirts and it was spot on. Knit stretches so armholes are not an issue.