or Connect

Posts by 1969

I house sat for a womyn almost 25 years ago who believed she had FM. She subscribed to a newsletter which was hands down the funniest thing I'd ever read in my life. There were basically two kinds of articles in it...how to deal with unbelievers and how to make sure you could get disability. I stole it when I left so I could show people and because it made me pee in my pants laugh every single time I read it.
Where's a good soft serve ice cream place in LA? I'm tired of premium ice cream and just want magic shell with sprinkles kind of stuff.
I cruised her FB page and it's such a shit show that the service animal is like half way down the list. She has a GOFUNDME page so she can become a certified firewalk instructor.
Some buzzkill woman I know from the neighborhood showed up to a party this weekend with a service pet/emotional support dog. Apparently she detected a hint of amusement on my part when I asked her "what's up with the dog". She wouldn't answer my questions so I'm forced to investigate through others now. Pretty sure this is going to be about The Patriarchy.
Another fat finger search led me to this girl. I want to introduce her to the stye guy -they appear to share a love of necklaces.
But did you guys get free chocolates?
You guys might try to proxy from conceptual4est, i think he lives in nyc.
Does anyone know where I can find this shirt? It's a band collar in pindot linen I think. Out of my size in the retail shop where I took this.