or Connect

Posts by 1969

digging the ts offerings from what I can see.
You know you've been on SF too long when you have a file on your hard drive titled Tax Docs 2002 full of pics of well dressed dudes.
I'm in an expensive market with horrible 80's construction. When the demo and rebuild wave really hits it will be brutally expensive.
What's your opinion on Tom Ford quality and about progressives with clip on polar lenses? This is my first pair of glasses and the idea of adding a decent pair of sunglasses to boot is appealing.
Greg I don't think you answered the question on sizing though....TTS assuming I'm not going to wear with anything too bulky under it?
Greg will there be additional photos of the collective shoe?
I assume the little strands of red hairs woven through it are subtle though right?
I don't but I've come close a couple times to buying it. Seems like one of those slept on items that would get more attention if there was a well styled 'in the wild' photo of it.
Watched the entire first season of Broad City last night on AP and it's brilliant. I'm sure a lot of people dismiss it as dumb stoner chicks, but I think it's genius and will be a critical reference point for comedy for a long time.
Heschung train keeps rolling. Genet Chukas arrived this week. I was so pleased with the quality I just ordered the Apache which I've coveted since they were shown in preview pics last year.