or Connect

Posts by 1969

i don't recall all the colors but I received my denim blue polo and it's fantastic. Highly recommend. Sized same as my shirts and it was spot on. Knit stretches so armholes are not an issue.
Shout out to the No Man crew for hosting the Trunk Show and allowing me to rummage through the shop. Some really nice stuff on hand and got dialed into sizing on some stuff without burning a bunch of shipping. Super impressed with Blue Blue Japan which I had not seen in person before.
"Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled T-shirts".
Undercover Boss: Costa RIcan Bodega Edition
It's just people avoiding paying taxes, Does anybody really care about this?
HAHAHAHA new online shop banner is awesome!
I think there's value in that stuff, just probably not enough to float a whole operation.
If you guys have a chance can we get an ETA for GRP going online and for the Inglese special order polos?
I used to get sucked into the fantasy that I could just dress "one way" (sometimes minimalist, sometimes 'gourd farmer') because it would limit my physical possessions as well as the amount of head space I give to this hobby. In reality I prefer the more complicated/satifying path of figuring out how to blend things into a more personal style and unfortunately that just requires more clothes.
Is the classic shirt intended to be a little oversized? I got the long sleeved raw silk in 50 which is comfortably loose and long but I would prefer the sleeves were a little slimmer/shorter.