or Connect

Posts by 1969

I just sold 8 shirts in a few hours because I priced them very reasonably and didn't want to hassle with weeks of PM's. So yeah. prices seem out of whack to me but if sellers don't mind holding out then so be it.
Thanks I have a smaller lot of trousers and a couple blazers that will go up this weekend so check back for a link in my sig.
Should I assume the G.Inglese linen shirt is prewashed? Not sure I have much room for shrink.
Thanks Toothesome!
All items $65 each or any 3 items for $165. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. I priced these things to move so this is not a “or best offer” listing. PM's with other offers will go unanswered. No trades. Paypal only, no ‘gift’ payments accepted. No holds. First to pay takes it. Sorry but no shipping outside of the US; no exceptions. All items are in very good used condition and have only been hand washed in cold and hung to dry. For reference I’m 5’10, 165 lbs with...
Greg will we see a fall restock or possibly even a special/pre-order of the buttero tanino low? Seems like that particular shoe has just blown out the door and I'd still like a pair.
dries linen sc uniqlo linen shirt apc quoddy
about as formal as I get outside of weddings and funerals. dries van noten linen sc thrifted tie uniqlo linen shirt apc ns thrifted quoddy longwings
I can't believe I'm in this thread with APC sizing questions but I need to replace my 5 year old NS. When did sizing change and what specifically happened? I can try on in person so can I still use the best rule of thumb which is "as tight as you can but still button" which for me is 2 down from my usual or actual size?