or Connect

Posts by 1969

Inis Meain and Oliver SpencerBTW [[SPOILER]]
Patrick Ervell Icelandic Alpaca Sweater, Large (fits a 40US/50EU) Price includes shipping via USPS priority in the US (sorry no intl or Canada)
Just remember...you're "saving" money.
Lanvin, Made in France Black Notch Lapel Jacket, 2 button, unstructured, 100% cotton, fully lined, dual vented $88 shipped in the US only (sorry no intl or canada please) Chest 21 Shoulders 18 length 28 sleeve 25..5
NWOT Dries Van Noten Tagged 52 but fits like a 50EU/40US Dark grey/Blue, Peaked Lapel, one button, 100% Cotton, fully lined. dual vent, minimally padded shoulder. $88 shipped. US only (sorry no intl or canada please) Chest:20 Shoulders 17 length 28 sleeves 25.5
Alden for Brooks Brothers Loafer, 9.5C Based on feedback here I believe these are Alden for Brooks Brothers. Picked up used a couple months ago. These were the perfect loafer for me expect the width was too narrow. Lots of life left in these. $88 shipped in the USA only. (no intl buyers, sorry) I ship within one day of payment via USPS priority. Tons of positive seller feedback so 'buy with confidence' as they like to say.
I've got that sweater coming (same color) and off white jeans are the only thing I immediately know will pair well. Need moar styling suggestions please.
Thanks. Yeah I went with a double 4 in hand which is not my usual thing so a little off. Re-tied before I left for work.
And so begin the holiday parties... Oliver Spencer Portland jacket, Drakes, Farnese and Vass.
The only reference pics I like for jeans and jacket. I think it can look good but agree it sounds easier than it is.