or Connect

Posts by 1969

Do you anticipate having measurements for more/all items in the fall? I feel bad emailing to ask for measurements on stuff (though certainly not in multiple sizes lol), but not bad enough not to do it. Having them all posted would solve the issue for all it seems.Also - you guys have the best photos of any shop online bar none. Bought several items based on the detailed/closeup texture shots so thanks for that.
Got these on resale. Curious if anyone can ID? Says made in USA so I'm thinking Alden, Florsheim or Nettleton?
Pretty sure I won due to my limited purchasing power. I grabbed these as a token of my appreciation for NMWA, the people who made them and lastly for my wife who will undoubtedly ask me wtf I need a serious raincoat in Texas.
Any thoughts on shorting the sleeve if needed? Not familiar with altering that material.
Are the Mac Coats TTS, or is there some room to size up or down? Also, not a sale question but I have the Big John White Denim....what indigo denim cut from them is most similar and is it more or less tapered?
I have that striped Ingese and it's one of my favorites. It's casual enough that it works with denim too imo.
I'd love to see a similar exercise when fall drops happen and then have Kyle and Greg model some of the better entries.
Boardwalk at the Oregon Beach.
Yeah that's obvious but the risk isn't huge unless you have a romantic interest in him. When you're an 8th seed in the East if it doesn't work they haven't really lost much.
Gerald Henderson as your starting 2 guard is a huge risk. Lance for that money is a great deal.