or Connect

Posts by 1969

Is anyone making a 10oz denim in a new standard like fit? Closest I've come is n&f but I don't care for the fit.
You guys gonna post some s/s 16 teaser shots or were they all on instagram?
- Insert TOJ joke here - btw if you're not following sf instagram this week you should be as Kyle is posting lots of cool stuff from Paris.
Whenever there is a moment where the conversation stalls just lean in and kiss them. If they freak out just tell them you were "getting the 'wrong message" and then it's on them.
I may have to move to the suburbs. I know 'most' people do it , but I'm about to break out in hives at the thought of it.
Without thinking I threw on Feists The Reminder last week. It had probably been at least five years since I listened to this and it literally made me stop what I was doing and sit and listen to it all the way through. I concluded that it sits next to "There goes Rhymin Simon" in its greatness. To see if I was alone in my appreciation I went back to look at some reviews and saw that the Village Voice wrote it was like "watching someone pitch a no-hitter" while Rolling Stone...
MIght be my favorite stichy casual fit ever.
I personally think Espadrilles need to stay in the realm of shorts or rolled ez pants.
Thanks, that's what I meant actually but reversed the wording which I often due when referring to sizing.
Yes I've used the search function and yes I'm going to ask this anyways. Are F last and P2 almost always a 1:1 match or is there a slight gap with F being a shade bigger?