or Connect

Posts by UK2004

BTTT
Currently clearing out large part of my clothing collection and having to sell my 100% silk Gianfranco Ferre shirt, full pictures and description on Ebay below: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201203499138?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Anyone know what Marinella London store are charging for ties at the moment?
Is the Gallo store still there?
Long lasting, well made? Thinking of a pair of their brown ones to go with jeans.
Brilliant, will take the plunge, thank you for the recommendations.
Has anyone any experience with Suit Supply coats? Looking for a coat now I've lost a lot of weight that I can wear with jeans and a shirt, something slim fitting but not too slim and decent fabric, they have a couple of interesting offerings with Colombo fabric on their website, wondered what people's thoughts were?
Anyone know a reasonably priced tailor or store to get a coat. I've lost a lot of weight and need something new, ideally that can be worn with smart jeans and shoes and a shirt but not worn over a suit as an overcoat.
????
Having an awkward shape of a 17.5 inch neck with 15 size body in traditional english shirts, I need made to measure to be able to wear a tie. I noticed recently on testing a suit from Suitsupply that they do made to measure shirts, the woman was surprised when I asked the minimum order as I expected it to be like Harvie and Hudson, Hilditch and key etc with a minimum order. The price seems rather low at £95 a shirt, wondered if anyone here has tried the service yet and...