or Connect

Posts by UK2004

Are yoox going to do a proper promotIon on black Friday this year, wasn't great last year.
The items that were in the clearout section and have had their price put back up now but are still available, are they likely to drop again?
48% didn't vote to leave
We are screwed in the UK!! American site offering up to 40% off, we get up to 30% off. They get free delivery for all orders we get minimum £180 spend. They get extra 15% off everything we get nothing. THANK YOU GBP!!!!
Anyone noticing things being discounted again in dreambox but no notification of what the offer is yet?
No children's in the clearout either!
Final sale rubbish for me, the 30% "accident" was better but I didn't end up with anything out of that sadly.
That clearance section shows in my browser on American site but when I visit sale on my app for uk it's totally different. Hope uk won't be excluded from the clearance!
Is there going to be a sample sale this month? Any Borrelli ever turn up in it?!
I'm half hearted over whether to try their made to measure as fabrics and collars so different to Borrelli. How did you find the cut on the ones you had made?