or Connect

Posts by syracuse1976

Yes, among other things. It has stimulating effects, with diminished appetite very common.
Bupropion.
D&G Light Blue is enjoyable, even in winter.
Pliny The Elder has to be my favorite all-around beer. It's incredibly balanced, with just the right amount of everything.
[quote=James_M;4215571]Anyone have thoughts on President's Choice Whey Protein Isolate? It's super cheap in grocery stores right now. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 30g Amount per Serving Calories 110 Calories from Fat 3 % Daily Value * Total Fat 0.3g 0% Saturated Fat 0.1g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 280mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 0g Protein 27g 54% Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron0%...
Use a Capital One credit card. They are one of the few (if not the only one) who charge no foreign transaction fees. Their elite card, the Venture, offers good perks on top of this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara My chiropractor, who is rather odd, claims that the mass-market multivitamins don't actually have any vitamins in them. He says they're made from waste and byproducts harvested from garbage dumps. Unfortunately, it is common for some chiropractors to claim just about anysupplements are junk, but this is never backed by anything legitimate. These are the same providers who also often believe many, if not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos +1 on the rec for not splurging on the expensive stuff Despite what marketing and packaging will claim, pretty much all multivitamins will do the same job for you. All that matters is whether you feel like paying $5 or $50 per bottle. Right on. Buy an inexpensive and USP-verified men's multi and take consistently with plenty of water.
Yes. Great shoes!
I have yet to use a French Press, but enjoyed a pressed cup a few years ago at a high-end restaurant. I still remember the depth of that coffee. I've been quite happy with the Starbucks (gasp!) Cafe Verona recently.