or Connect

Posts by BuffaloWang

Offer up!
bump.
Bump. Measurements: P2P - 17.5" Sleeve - 19" Back Overall Length - 26"
bump.
My style has been changing quite a bit so I'm not sure if this is a look I'm truly going for. Also trying to minimize so I don't think that it's "essential" to me yet. If it doesn't sell, I wouldn't mind keeping it and trying to get more wears out of it. It's also motorcycle season, so the one leather jacket is all I need look is coming back.
Been trying to wear it as much as possible but don't think I'm a huge fan of it right now.
Diggin 2 and 3. Need soles that could hold up if I possibly ride in these when I don't feel like putting on Sidi's. But I got too many black boots, so CXL is a good change of pace.
You're right, zoned out when I was typing; my mistake. Fixed! It is indeed a cotton outer with the removable wool liner.Just to reiterate, I am on the hunt for an Alpaca as well. Something similar to this look but short length... I found out that I'm not as big as a fan of long coats as I thought I was.
Hi SF, Have a SS Merino Coat in Navy Size III 3 for sale or trade. Frozen Waves collection (F/W 2011). Cotton outer. Let me know if you have any questions. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. $800.00 OBO Interested in: Footwear size 40/41 [Vibergs, White's, Wesco, Frye, Common Projects] Stephan Schneider Alpaca Jacket Stephan Schneider Chandler Lad Musician MA-1 ToJ Fishtail in Black Melton Wool Motorcycle leather [Aerostich, Lost World, Roland Sands,...
Hi SF, Have a SNS Herning Stark Navy Wool Cardigan in small for sale today. The original owner put it in the dryer once so it shrank a bit and there is some piling. Some details in the knitting lost. Check out the photos. This might be your chance to save a few bucks if you don't mind. Let me know if you have any questions... Shoot me a PM if you're interested. $125.00 OBO P2P - 17.5" Sleeve - 19" Back Overall Length - 26"