or Connect

Posts by Gmas

I think those photos are the black version....just with lighting that makes it look grey. Blog even states "available in olive and black".
Has anyone tried on or seen the fishtail parka in person yet? Does it seem at least somewhat worthy of the high price? Warm enough for CDN winter?
I tried on the one from last year and it fit quite snug from what I remember. Normally I'd be between an M and L in Wings + Horns depending on the piece. With the down jacket, from what I remember, I would have probably gone up to an XL.Hope this helps.
^^^ Wondering the same.
Seen a few tweets today about the Heritage Research collab fishtail parka now being available. One link was to a UK store (can't remember which) that already had it up for 760ish GBP. Looking forward to checking it out at Nomad.
I don't own it, but have tried it on, and based on the fit, that sounds about right. The medium was literally tight against my body.
I use the Filson small duffle....perfect size for the gym, and not really 'gym bag' looking.
I'm 6'0/185 and a medium in the high-neck zip hoodie in wine was definitely too snug on me...would needed to have gone up to a large. I would be inclined to believe that Haven measurement since with the medium, the fabric was literally tight against me.
That would definitely frustrate me. To pre-order did you have to partially pay/leave a deposit?Unless there were pre-orders in before yours and they ended up not getting enough stock of that size to fill your order, I'd be a little annoyed.
My sentiments exactly. Love the color, but after trying it on, that collar killed it for me.