or Connect

Posts by Gmas

The "olive" bomber and fishtail are both a definite brown colour (they're the exact same colour). The olive name is a little misleading because there's minimal, if any, green tinge to it IMO. The sample pics at the beginning of the season made the fishtail look like a true olive green colour, but I think it must have changed somewhere along the way.
If it's the non-reversible one with the high neck then it definitely fits on the smaller side - I've tried it on.There were a number of posts here discussing chest measurements towards the beginning of the season. I want to say people were saying a medium was about 18".
I can take a fit pic of the snowflake shawl tonight - love this piece.
I'll try and remember to take a pic when I get home and post it up. This piece is absolutely amazing IMO though - so much so that I went and ordered the grey/white version from U & I as well.I was in Boston over the weekend and made a trek up to Drinkwater's in Cambridge....so happy I did. Had the opportunity to meet Gary and chat a bit. A super nice guy and despite not having his collection online to see, he has an extensive selection of EG in his shop. Unfortunately it...
Thanks so much - I actually ended up up grabbing it from here. Had to do a little legwork as I don't think they had their full selection (and definitely not that piece) up on their site at the time.Already have it and so happy I found it in my proper size!Really appreciate the help though and looking out for a fellow forum member
All Wings stuff was 40% off at Nomad for the sale today, except for the stuff they just received which was 25 or 30. Place got ransacked though. Not sure if their site updates in real time, but there won't be much left of anything once today is over.
Nomad shows as having a wine henley in XS on their site.
Don't think Ontario has lower taxes than Van. If you get someone to pickup something in-store for you, it's gonna be 13%.
What information were you looking for? I've handled and tried on both. Just looking for opinions?
Nepenthes said they only have a Medium left, as does Inventory in Vancouver.I think I've actually been able to find every size BUT Large online somewhere