or Connect

Posts by Gmas

Looks like they made a mistake - those are the Aloha Rag ones along with the APC's.
Over $700 with the exchange though?? Crazy.
The J.Crew website states the following under shipping to Canada: "We ship via UPS Standard service directly to your door. You will receive your order in four to seven business days from the date your order was placed. Taxes will be included in your order total. No additional duties will be applied at checkout or upon delivery."Namely that there won't be any additional duties...but the first quote scares me. Anyone have experience ordering from Canada. I know UPS is...
Trying to track down the trail vest in olive in a size Large if anyone comes across somewhere selling it. End Clothing is sold out of Large and can't find many other places stocking it outside of Japan....and even they seem to all be sold out of Large. Figure there have to be a few spots carrying this piece in N.A.
Roden has every size except M unfortunately:http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Dragonfly-Oxford-BD-men.html?variantid=9789&designer=true
It was an OC exclusive until now - I'm guessing there was extra fabric left over and they made a few more and Roden got them?Not sure if the sizing is the same with these, but the OC leopard is probably the slimmest Gitman I own of 10+.
Hi Gary,Not sure if you remember, but I met you at the beginning of December on my first trip to Boston - I was from Toronto and with my girlfriend when I came in.As your EG selection isn't up on your site, what's the best way to get an idea of what's left for the sale?Was great meeting you!
It really is. I tracked down a Large for myself already I liked it so much - the M was just a tad too small.
I'd say you're right in between a medium and large and could probably go either route without too much problem - just depends on your style and how you want it to fit.I'm 6'0, just over 185 and went with a large which fits great - not skin tight, but not baggy in the least.You could probably squeeze into a medium though it would likely be quite fitted.
Anywhere other than Tres Bien stocking the Dark Brown Achilles mids? Looking for a 43 and TBS is sold out.