or Connect

Posts by Gmas

$20 Paypal to whoever can point me in the direction of a pair of the Navy Camo Bush Pants in a size 33. Navy and 33 only. Or sell me yours and I'll pay handsomely.
I tired on the reverse sateen USN pants with my black CP Achilles and the two of them together totally sold me on them.....so much so that I went and bought the brown and navy whipcord versions as well.For the person inquiring about Nepenthes, I don't believe they ship internationally.Also, on the navy wool denim Bedford, I know Gary at Drinkwater's has tracked down specific items he didn't carry for people before.....might be worth a shot.
I usually wear a Medium in their shirts, but a Large in jackets (blazers) and outerwear. I'm 6'0, 185 for reference.
I'm on the fence with this piece myself, the main sticking point being thickness. Hard to get a good idea of just how heavy it is. The guys at Inventory mentioned it was substantial but unlined. Nepenthes hinted that it might be on the lighter side which is a bit of a put off.Also, thank you to those that chimed in on the CPO sizing and Camo Bedford availability.
I have the black already so unfortunately I know 33 is my size. I could probably go a size down in the waist, but I have an athletic build and the legs would be an issue I'm guessing. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Desperately looking for the camo Bush pants from this season in Navy, size 33. I feel like I've checked all of the spots that sell online. Maybe I'm missing somewhere though....or anybody know of any shops that have these that don't post their selection online? I'd be forever grateful if someone could help me find a 33 in these.
Can anyone confirm how this year's CPO shirt fits? I usually go with a medium in most EG shirts, but an L in EG outerwear. I wouldn't mind being able to wear it over something else, but also don't want it to look sloppy big if I were to wear it as a shirt on its own. Maybe can't have both? Also, does anyone know which US stockists have the navy wool camo Bedford? Seems a lot of spots overseas got it, but not so many in NA. I know Inventory has it but $650 + 13% tax. Am...
Gutted I missed the Leopard print Gitman x Tres Bien shirt. I emailed them as soon as they sent the email out yesterday for sizing advice since it mentioned slim fit, and my OC x Gitman in medium is a little snug. By the time they responded today, all the M's and L's were gone. If anyone grabbed one and is willing to sell and/or decides against keeping it, please let me know. I'd be forever grateful.
By some fluke of luck, people are asking about all the items I've happened to try on....which isn't extensive by any means.Tried on the USN pants in Reverse Sateen and my opinion was they fit snug for the tagged size (34 for me). I tried on a pair of W + H pants right after in a 33 (which have always fit fairly true for me) and they fit about the same. I'm typically a 33 waist and would probably have to go with the 34 in these since a 32 would be too tight and they don't...
I tried on the floral flannel 19th and it was actually fairly roomy. I'm usually a Medium in shirts because I like a slimmer fit, but size up to a Large in outerwear. A Medium in the 19th shirt fit me easily except for being a tad on the short side. That said, I loved the fit and wouldn't think about sizing up to a Large. FWIW I'm 6'0 and about 185 lbs.Tried on the wool camo Cruiser. It has some good weight to it for sure, but it wasn't something I picked up and thought...