or Connect

Posts by Gmas

FTGG's number is out of service now. Weird. Looking for the cheapest places online to pick up some black Achilles low's in a 43. Any suggestions?
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses though most were obviously not what I wanted to hear. I'll try and find a good shoe repair person and see what they can do. I know they won't be able to make it perfect, but I'd be happy with a mild 'scar' at this point as opposed to how it is now. Will report back with the fix-up.
Was wearing a new pair of shoes and the toe got clipped by a f@$%ing revolving door! They're Tiger of Sweden - nothing outlandish like some of the stuff on here, but still $200+ and more importantly, I really loved them. Here's the damage. Never had this happen so not sure if there's any hope for a decent repair. Do I have hope?
Ok, so I probably sound like a 16 y/o kid asking this but.... Just received my Tanner belt in Natural. Gorgeous. Is there anything I need to do to protect it before wearing it? Is tanning necessary/recommended, or is that purely for aesthetic purposes?
Looking for some recommendations on other pairs of jeans that fit very similar to APC New Standards. Have been looking at Samurai 710's, Skull 5010xx's but am not sure. Does Flat Head make anything similar?
Trying to decide between a 32 and 33 here in the New Standards. I'm 6'0, 185, and just received some Nudie Even Stevens, and Straight Sven's both in a 34 recently, and both fit, but are snug before any stretching has occurred. Probably couldn't go a size lower and still button them up comfortably. Will a 32 in the NS stretch out to a true 35 inches eventually? Does anyone know what a new pair of NS in 32 actually measure at? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by -AC- yeah i'm after the green/buff ones...i'm a size 11...but for some shoes i can squeeze into a size 10 so i'm gonna try on other vans at the shops to see the right size...thanks for your help guys I wouldn't use other Vans as a comparison, as they fit quite differently in my opinion. I usually take a 10, or sometimes 10.5 in most sneakers and casual shoes. I tried a 10 on in these and they seemed to fit VERY...