or Connect

Posts by Gmas

Up for sale I have BOTH the Wings + Horns x Heritage Research Fishtail Parka as well as the W+H x HR Foul Weather Bomber. Both are brand new with tags and come in what I think was the most popular for each piece - black for the Bomber and olive for the Fishtail. Both are also size Large, however they fit a little on the small side.....mostly due to the placement of the arm holes in my opinion. Retail was $890 for the Bomber and $960 for the Fishtail. Asking $600 for the...
As someone from Toronto, I can confirm the Canada Goose situation here is well beyond trendy and it's just in pure overkill mode now. I agree it's best not to concern one's self with what other people are wearing and if other people have the same things, but when you see these jackets literally EVERYWHERE it just gets a bit much. Go to a mall and it feels like every third person is wearing one. The worst part is that is being worn more as a fashion piece now than as a...
That's the Ombre. I'm looking for the Hunting sweater that's solid in color with the leather elbow patches. Appreciate your trying to help though for sure.When you click on the medium on the W+H site is says out of stock...I think it's been that way for a bit now. AmRag had it for 30% off a couple weeks ago and I rolled the dice it would go on deeper.As for the sweater itself, I love it. Quite thick, but the fit is great. Didn't think I'd like the zip, but ended up really...
Can anyone point me to somewhere that has the brown/oatmeal Hunting sweater in a Medium? Bought the charcoal and really like it and would love to grab the other colour. Feel like I've checked everywhere online though. Thx
Yeah I'm always wary too if I see enough neg reviews on Yelp, but I've learned to take reviews on there with a grain of salt as well. I've taken at least 3 pairs there now for crotch repairs and have always been happy.....no follow-up repairs needed on any. I know the guys from Nomad speak very highly of them as well.
Second recommendation for Studio Kim - have taken multiple pairs there for crotch blowouts and they do a great job mending and/or reinforcing the area.
Bad timing....sold my brand new medium on Ebay a few months ago. Still have my large, but not looking to sell. Will let you know if I ever decide to though. PM me your email if you'd like.
The Varsity jacket has an odd fit. The body and arms are quite boxy, but it's also very short....and the waist band is very thin and barely elasticized, if at all, from what I remember....so it tends to hang rather than hug the body as a jacket normally would. I wanted to love it but ended up sending mine back.That said, if you're between sizes, I'd probably go down as opposed to up.
Should be safe with people not mistaking them for Supra's.Some sales have already started happening and I've seen them available for 20-25% off in a couple spots now. Should be 30% end of this month or December. 40%+ Boxing Week and into the new year.
I have these and they're not really chunky, but because they're fairly well made, they're not exactly slim either - not as slim as CP Achilles IMO.I snagged my black pair during sale season for 50% off ($200) last winter. It's a roll of the dice how long you want to wait, but you should be able to get them 20-30% off quite easily.Also, a 42 should fit you well from the sounds of it. I'm a 10 in most shoes, a 43 in CP Achilles and I grabbed a 43 in these. Plenty of room for...