or Connect

Posts by sizzle

http://us.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?popId=&navAction=jump&isSortBy=true&navCount=15&id=M_LEVIS513&110718hp New fit, sorry for urban outfittters link lol Thoughts?
^lol wtf I was told by some good friends on hypebeast.com to post here
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver Holy shit dude, you could be the next Banksy! one of my many inspirations bro, thanks for noticing i'm just trying to play off that swag
website coming soon
someone care to tackle this? Quote: soooo i went true to size on my flathead f310's and they fit decent, pretty snug (presoak) on the top block. I only cold soaked them once and then they stretched out a an inch or so in the waist. after a few weeks they seemed to stretch a bit more over the crotch area and now when i sit i get this ugly bulge in the zipper area (lol) unless i sit with my legs open to diminish it. there is some zipper bulge when i am standing,...
Quote: Originally Posted by sizzle soooo i went true to size on my flathead f310's and they fit decent, pretty snug (presoak) on the top block. I only cold soaked them once and then they stretched out a an inch or so in the waist. after a few weeks they seemed to stretch a bit more over the crotch area and now when i sit i get this ugly crotch bulge (lol) unless i sit with my legs open. there is some bulge when i am standing with my legs close together...
soooo i went true to size on my flathead f310's and they fit alright on the top block. I only cold soaked them once and then they stretched out a an inch or so in the waist. after a few weeks they seemed to stretch a bit more over the crotch area and now when i sit i get this ugly crotch bulge (lol) unless i sit with my legs open. there is some bulge when i am standing with my legs close together as well it bothers me quite a bit. I have only been wearing them hard for...
i want to take out the stitching on my back pockets of my flatheads, do i take it somewhere or somehow do it myself
so I hear the term 'anti fit' thrown around for diors, can someone please explain what this means and how you achieve this look thanks
breaking in my raw denim right now, had them for a couple weeks and the whiskers and stacks are slowing setting in. Would sleeping in them help them fade quicker? Any one sleep in their raw's from time to time thanks