or Connect

Posts by Gavin

Thanks for the kind words! The dark indigo denim is on sale because it's a discontinued style. We bought a lot of the denim for SS12 so we still have quite a few pairs, but the mill isn't producing it any more. And the classic fit was discontinued altogether. All FW12 denims (12.5 oz indigo, 14 oz navy, 14 oz grey, 9 oz grey chambray, and 9 oz black) are available in both the slight and narrow fits.
Sydney is retiring his pair of 14 oz deep indigo jeans to start working on a new navy pair after a year of almost daily wear ([probably about 200-250 days, he figures) and no washes. I took some quick photos today: I'll see if I can get some more close-ups in better lighting soon.
United Stock Dry Goods
Also, this is probably the nicest piece from any of our collections so far: http://shopsydneys.com/all-designers/united-stock-dry-goods/united-stock-dry-goods-plaid-shirt-navy-red.html I grabbed one as soon as we got stock. So did a few others. The fabric is insanely nice and comfortable (a little warm for right now, but will be perfect in the fall).
And I'll try to find the time later this week to put together a sizing chart for the slight and narrow fits in all sizes for everyone.
Navy denim at Roden Gray: http://rodengray.com/shop/Narrow-Tonal-Stitch-Denim-UNM0334-men.html?variantid=10752&designer=trueWe have it at Sydney's too, but somehow missed it when shooting our FW12 stock for the website. I'll try to get it posted soon, but worst case you can just email the store because we do have stock.FW12 deliveries are hitting stores right now. Sydney's, Uncle Otis, Roden Gray, and Need Supply all received stock last week.We're also excited to bring...
As a huge coffee geek, this post was extremely well done.
We can't really advertise it on the site, but we have a couple of extras of this m.a+ bag that we can discount to $999. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give you a coupon code to use at checkout.
It's a bit of a stretch for your budget, but we can discount this bag to $999 for you. It's beautiful, hand made, and one of only a few produced. The price isn't advertised on the site, but you can PM me for a coupon code that will reduce the price at checkout for you.