or Connect

Posts by Gavin

Reminder that all KRANE outerwear will be 20% off from 10am EST tomorrow to 10pm EST on Saturday. Use code DANIELSAN at checkout.
Starting tomorrow, everything at Sydney's is buy one get one half-price. Exclusions are Dries Van Noten, Label Under Construction, m.a+, and all denim and footwear. The sale is good in store and online.
Last day!
Reminder: buy one get one 50% off at Sydney's for the weekend. Excludes Dries Van Noten, LUC, and m.a+.
From today until Sunday, everything at Sydney's is buy one get one half price (excluding Label Under Construction and m.a+).
No typo. The EMORY for $1850 has a full shearling lining. The two with the military blanket lining are $970 each.
I'm sorry that you can't buy a BMW on a Kia budget.
I have the Fjallraven Cantwell as well and it's plenty warm for standing in the dog park on January and February nights in Toronto. It's a really great jacket -- definitely what I would recommend for a casual winter jacket.
Let's try this again: From Friday the 25th at 10am EST to Saturday the 26th at 10 pm EST, save 20% on all outerwear at Krane Design with promo code DANIELSAN
My mistake, I screwed up the dates.