or Connect

Posts by Gavin

Thanks Jay! We couldn't be happier to be carried at Blue Owl. I've been a customer in the past myself, so I know what great service you provide...and how well you'll represent the collection.
Thanks Jay! We couldn't be happier to be carried at Blue Owl. I've been a customer in the past myself, so I know what great service you provide...and how well you'll represent the collection.
Our smallest waist is a size 28. Most pairs will be pretty identical, but the nature of clothing manufacturing means that there could be a +/- 1/4" variance between pairs. I'm out of the office for the weekend, but can get you measurements on Monday.
Size 30 Slight Waist -- 32" Front Rise -- 9.5" Back Rise -- 14.5" Thigh -- 22" Knee -- 14" Leg Opening -- 13.5" Inseam -- 35" Size 30 Narrow Waist -- 32" Front Rise -- 10" Back Rise -- 14" Thigh -- 22" Knee -- 15.25" Leg Opening -- 14.5" Inseam -- 35"
That denim was 14.25 oz. It's probably my favourite that we've used so far! It fades insanely beautifully...
You'd be between a 30 and 31 then.Size 30Waist -- 32"Front Rise -- 11"Back Rise -- 14"Thigh (1" below crotch) -- 22 3/4"Knee (14" below crotch) -- 16"Leg Opening -- 13 3/4"Inseam -- 34"Size 31Waist -- 33"Front Rise -- 11 1/4"Back Rise -- 14 1/4"Thigh (1" below crotch) -- 23 1/4"Knee (14" below crotch) -- 16 1/2"Leg Opening -- 14 1/4"Inseam -- 34"I fit a size 30 and 31 too, but opted for the 31. The legs are quite slim and I wanted a bit more of a relaxed fit (not...
The top block fits similar to the denim and from the knee down is somewhere between the narrow and slight fits. If you know your size, I can get you exact measurements tomorrow. For SS13 they come in khaki and navy, retail for $175, and are made in the same facility in LA as our jeans.
The creases should ease out with wear. And the smell of the black denim should also fade pretty quickly. I'll be honest, I don't notice it on mine.
Yes, all of our denim is sanforized.
Just a head's-up that our denim, chinos, chore jackets, and hooded jackets arrived at our warehouse at the end of last week, so deliveries should be arriving in stores in the next 1-2 weeks tops. SF affiliates Blue Owl, Need Supply, Four Horsemen, Roden Gray, Uncle Otis, and Sydney's will all have a great selection.