or Connect

Posts by Gavin

Yeah, I believe the collection only existed for one season.
Thanks Jay! We couldn't be happier to be carried at Blue Owl. I've been a customer in the past myself, so I know what great service you provide...and how well you'll represent the collection.
It was the combo of being in his mum's lap (I love my mum!), riding transit (adventure!), and me taking his photo (attention!).
Oh man, how did I miss this thread? Dogs are the fucking best...and Aussies are the best fucking dogs. My Sidney:
Retailers don't charge duties -- the border services of your country of residence does. Retailers may mark down the value of the package to help lower the duties your country charges, but they're really not supposed to (I mean, it's illegal).
Allow myself to quote...myself:
Awesome! I'll be in touch regarding the jeans shortly. Thanks for helping out such a great cause!Guys, I own this same bag in black waxed cotton and it's amazing. It's by far the best bag I own and the suede is even nicer. Bid and bid high!
I work for United Stock Dry Goods and my office is behind Sydney's. We recommend Kim's to all of our clients.
Studio Kim at King W and Tecumseth.
Lots of must-buys still available at Sydney's! Their sale continues with up to 50% off: http://shopsydneys.com/sale.html If you're interested in anything from Label Under Construction, m.a+, or Marni PM me or email customerservice@shopsydneys.com for sale pricing.