or Connect

Posts by icelatte

I purchased this coat new. I'm normally a size 40 in sportcoats. This size 40 fits slim and too narrow in the shoulders for me. I'd say a slim medium. This coat is from the Mackintosh Spring/Summer 2014 collection. -Ink color is similar to a more iridescent indigo. -100% cotton Loro Piana Storm System fabric is waterproof and wind resistant. -Spread collar with buttoning throat clasp. -Hidden placket with shank buttons. -Fully bound interior seams. -Two front...
I bought this new last winter and wore it very sparingly. Size L but fits more like a true Medium with slim cut arms and high arm holes. It is a olive-tanish herringbone pattern, 2 chest pockets, 2 front pocket, 1 rear pocket, and vents in the rear arms and back, velcro straps at the cuffs.
My experience: I have the: Wolverine 1000k (2years old) Size 10 Alden Indy 401 (black and tan) 3months Size 10 My experience with Oak Street is a pair of beefroll penny loafers. The Wolverine horween broke in much faster. It also marks a lot easier than the Alden if you want a certain patina. Toebox of the Wolverine is much more generous but the physical footprint of the Alden is wider in the toe. Depending on which car I'm driving, I sometimes feel like I'm wearing...
For my 701s, pulled hard to get them buttoned up, wore them for a week to stretch , cold soak to shrink length, wore them another week, then sent to Jay Doughton forchain-stitch hemming. No on ever said they were low-effort.
This hoodie carries 60gm of Primaloft. I bought it new w/o tags and wore it once but it's a little snug for me. Asking $150 shipped and paypal.
I bought these Dry Bones glasses direct from Japan through Rakuten but they're not for me. Measurements: Lense width 47mm Lense height 42mm Temple to temple 140mm Bridge 18mm Comes with Dry Bones case $80 shipped and paypal Thanks for looking!
So after a couple hours hot soak:Inseam shrank a bit more than 1"Waist shrank almost 2"Thigh was minimal shrink.Looks like I got some stretching out to do.I think I did fine by sizing up 1" from my 701s.
I had been wavering whether to buy deep or grand indigo Momo's then these Midnight Warriors came along and I knew they were exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot Jay, got them very quickly. It's got all of the Momo niceties - pink selvedge threading, copper rivets on the inside. The picture below compares them to my Momo 701s and you can see that the color is truly indigo based. So far, fit unsoaked is spot on with Blue Owl's measurements on their website. My 701 are 33...
This softshell has 40gm Primaloft and I was surprised how warm it's kept me. I've had it for a month and truly like it but the sleeves are a bit short and it's annoying me too much. It's in excellent condition, never got wet. I've never sold on SF by look up chak3 on ebay for my feedback. $170 shipped and paypal to CONUS. I'm willing to ship international but will charge additional shipping fees. Measurements: Chest 22" across Shoulders 17" top of arm seams Arms...
I got the vice jacket in a medium. I'm 6'2" size 40 jacket, fits me nice and trim but shorter than my suit coats. It's fine for a sprinkle but it's not particularly warm and I would probably not want to get caught in a downpour with it. I grab my barbour bedale for heavier rains. I suppose its a reasonable compromise of stylish and rain-resistent short of a trench of some sort for better coverage.