or Connect

Posts by diniro

New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
[quote name="mbaum"...
took this the other day. summer uniform. Soloist hat Ffixxed layered shirt Anrealage deformation pants Converse x NN shoes I still gotta come up with the next challenge. How about summer short or 3/4 pants challenge? Everyone down for that?
Phoebe Philo looks good in that pic. AnywayAlso 2 weeks on this challenge, too? I think we tripled the entries extending the last challenge 1 week.
sweet. @other-shop how do I collect the prize so I can cop more stuffs to win more challenges. jk. thanks for all the votes. I love you all. Thanks @spacepope for the challenge. Match your wall challenge next, since we've been talking about it? Throw out any other ideas guys.
jesus. that dude is insufferable.5:26 "that (vest) should have died a long with your musical career"5:28 "with friends like me who needs friends right?"7:00 "you look like a huge douche" says the guy wearing double monks with denim and skin tight short sleeve with top 3 buttons unbuttoned.10:21 dude got the client to dress just like him lol
just jumped on the Fargo train. Ran through all 6 eps today. Excellent. Didn't know a single thing about it (saw the movie a long time ago) so was pleasantly surprise by the cast.
speaking of dad jokes, I just finished watching the show Police Squad! (only 6 episodes), the quintessential dad jokes show. It's great.
yeah but I'm not a fan, they taste too flat.