or Connect

Posts by diniro

New SW&D challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14 Thanks for the input and votes from some of the guys here in the last challenge. It was very appreciated. Hoping to see more participation for this one.
New SW&D challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14 Thanks for the input and votes from some of the guys here in the last challenge. It was very appreciated. Hoping to see more participation for this one.
New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
[quote name="mbaum"...
took this the other day. summer uniform. Soloist hat Ffixxed layered shirt Anrealage deformation pants Converse x NN shoes I still gotta come up with the next challenge. How about summer short or 3/4 pants challenge? Everyone down for that?
Phoebe Philo looks good in that pic. AnywayAlso 2 weeks on this challenge, too? I think we tripled the entries extending the last challenge 1 week.
sweet. @other-shop how do I collect the prize so I can cop more stuffs to win more challenges. jk. thanks for all the votes. I love you all. Thanks @spacepope for the challenge. Match your wall challenge next, since we've been talking about it? Throw out any other ideas guys.
jesus. that dude is insufferable.5:26 "that (vest) should have died a long with your musical career"5:28 "with friends like me who needs friends right?"7:00 "you look like a huge douche" says the guy wearing double monks with denim and skin tight short sleeve with top 3 buttons unbuttoned.10:21 dude got the client to dress just like him lol